It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Sigh, all right, I'll just dump the Basement Collection code: 4IEF4-FX9PW-J2IV0
gone already... but +1
Austrobogulator: Sigh, all right, I'll just dump the Basement Collection code: 4IEF4-FX9PW-J2IV0
nadenitza: gone already... but +1
Okay, well no one's mentioned that they're taken it...
kkreo: I would also play BL2 which i have,but it sucks i cant upgrade to GOTY edition :(
DyNaer: normaly you can, you just to add the season pass, if i understand how it works; but the price actually ; no way :(
Technically,buying the season pass + characters+level up= around the price of the GOTY edition,without the base game
DyNaer: normaly you can, you just to add the season pass, if i understand how it works; but the price actually ; no way :(
kkreo: Technically,buying the season pass + characters+level up= around the price of the GOTY edition,without the base game
i though the season pass is for all dlc during the season , that's the point no ?

but i said actually , it's not interesting at all price wise :(

i re-checked ; oh :X crap , what a mess between the base game + all dlcs , season pass , goty , collector's editon ... :/
Post edited October 13, 2013 by DyNaer
high rated
Mafia II
75CE5-IGBA7-RVX9Q

Dogs of War
6AE6A-3HN8T-RTN4Z

Sid Meier's Civilization V
Z5YF8-0HPZ5-NQR5P
lemuria: Mafia II
75CE5-IGBA7-RVX9Q

Dogs of War
6AE6A-3HN8T-RTN4Z

Z5YF8-0HPZ5-NQR5P
I think all was used, not by me, but thanks +1
I'm never going to get it but since we are on the subject, how does Mafia 2 compare to #1. As quirky as #1 could be at times it always stood out as a real gem and an enigma of fun fun fun.
lemuria: Mafia II
75CE5-IGBA7-RVX9Q

Dogs of War
6AE6A-3HN8T-RTN4Z

Z5YF8-0HPZ5-NQR5P
Man-Eater: I think all was used, not by me, but thanks +1
I can confirm Mafia II's been redeemed.
tinyE: I'm never going to get it but since we are on the subject, how does Mafia 2 compare to #1. As quirky as #1 could be at times it always stood out as a real gem and an enigma of fun fun fun.
It's an involving interactive movie more than anything (at least to me). I found the combat to be terrible, but driving around the city aimlessly was brilliant - really gives the feel of being inside some of the classic mob films.
Do we know why the first Mafia was removed from digital stores? It was around the same time than GTA VC, but that one came back, at least on Steam.
rodrolliv: Do we know why the first Mafia was removed from digital stores? It was around the same time than GTA VC, but that one came back, at least on Steam.
Methinks it was because of music licensing, or something like that... :/
rodrolliv: Do we know why the first Mafia was removed from digital stores? It was around the same time than GTA VC, but that one came back, at least on Steam.
Stooner: Methinks it was because of music licensing, or something like that... :/
well i don't know , there are still boxed copies on Amazon , through third party reseller.
Post edited October 13, 2013 by DyNaer
Stooner: Methinks it was because of music licensing, or something like that... :/
DyNaer: if so , why there are still boxed copy on Amazon ;)
Clear out stock?
tinyE: I'm never going to get it but since we are on the subject, how does Mafia 2 compare to #1. As quirky as #1 could be at times it always stood out as a real gem and an enigma of fun fun fun.
It's a ridiculous stream of cliche. It's not a mafia game, it's a driving game, with a few additional minigames where you shoot a gun or playout a pathetically easy hand to hand fighting system.

Having said that, I found it strangely moreish. The driving is irritating when you get the tasks of "drive over to this area, pick this up, then drive here", where you have to obey the speed limit and traffic lights, but the chases are fun.
DyNaer: if so , why there are still boxed copy on Amazon ;)
sanchit117: Clear out stock?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000J37VAK/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1381686303&sr=8-1

the amazon stock (at least the UK one) seems depleted.