It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

daydr3am3r87: Not a movie but it has space pirates and space cowboys - Firefly.
Serenity is the movie of that series :)
And morning all :)

If we buy from the current "Shutdown" Promo, does the money we spend help or hinder shutting down the US government? :D
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: If we buy from the current "Shutdown" Promo, does the money we spend help or hinder shutting down the US government? :D
At this point, there's nothing that can help the US government or its politicians. These people are idiots of the highest order. Every single one of them no matter what party they are affiliated with.
Men Of War Red Tide: steam
first PM that wants it !!!!

Gone now
Post edited October 09, 2013 by KittyRules
I have a void left by the completion of FTL and Hotline Miami and need to find a new game to fill as they were my goto games between epic lenghted rpg / rts sessions.

Any ideas? (don't wanna make another of THOSE threads!).

For the record, i hate platformers, schmups and people that dont read this far into a post before replying! OOOK!
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: I have a void left by the completion of FTL and Hotline Miami and need to find a new game to fill as they were my goto games between epic lenghted rpg / rts sessions.

Any ideas? (don't wanna make another of THOSE threads!).

For the record, i hate platformers, schmups and people that dont read this far into a post before replying! OOOK!
Hmm
Dungeons of dredmor?
Cladun X2
The binding of Isaac
Monaco
Hammerwatch
I guess that's all I can think of from the top of my head

Edit: also Half minute hero: super mega neo climax ultimate boy
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Elvin37
ww_gog: At this point, there's nothing that can help the US government or its politicians. These people are idiots of the highest order. Every single one of them no matter what party they are affiliated with.
Well said :)

I really enjoyed my trip to the US in '04/5 and met some lovely people but I'm continually amazed by US politics (Australian aren't any better but our government has far less impact on the rest of the world).
Elvin37: The binding of Isaac

Hammerwatch

Have BOI - played for an hour or two and ultimately found it fit into the platformer / schmup rage category.
Hammerwatch I've been warned off for the same (by an old friend who knows my gaming well) - but also because he's found it empty without multiplayer (should have added that tp the post).

DOD - REALLY detest the "art" style - to the ppint of not wanting to look at it (actually think i told the devs that too. -_+).
Monaco - maybe - have to research it far more.
Cladun x2 -Same as DOD.
Half minute hero: super mega neo climax ultimate boy - same as DOD

...PAY US FOR ART YOU INDIE DEVS! O_O
ww_gog: At this point, there's nothing that can help the US government or its politicians. These people are idiots of the highest order. Every single one of them no matter what party they are affiliated with.
Tarnicus: Well said :)

I really enjoyed my trip to the US in '04/5 and met some lovely people but I'm continually amazed by US politics (Australian aren't any better but our government has far less impact on the rest of the world).
I did love the Daily Show segment on gun control and Australia. If anything, it highlights some of the insanity of the American politicians compared to your government. :D
Post edited October 09, 2013 by niniendowarrior
high rated
Hey Peeps, anyone want Men of War Red Tide? Let me know.

edit: it's gone, baby, gone.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by cmdr_flashheart
Elvin37: The binding of Isaac

Hammerwatch

Sachys: Have BOI - played for an hour or two and ultimately found it fit into the platformer / schmup rage category.
Hammerwatch I've been warned off for the same (by an old friend who knows my gaming well) - but also because he's found it empty without multiplayer (should have added that tp the post).

DOD - REALLY detest the "art" style - to the ppint of not wanting to look at it (actually think i told the devs that too. -_+).
Monaco - maybe - have to research it far more.
Cladun x2 -Same as DOD.
Half minute hero: super mega neo climax ultimate boy - same as DOD

...PAY US FOR ART YOU INDIE DEVS! O_O
The Deathspank series? They are hack and slash games based on mainly comedy I really like those
Sachys: I have a void left by the completion of FTL and Hotline Miami and need to find a new game to fill as they were my goto games between epic lenghted rpg / rts sessions.
Try Sword of the Stars: The Pit.
Stooner: Try Sword of the Stars: The Pit.
Isn't that pretty much the same as dungeons of dredmor's art style?
Ah see, I've been looking at that for a while, but whilst the gameplay intrigues me, I'd feel dirtied somehow by it as it has bugger all to do with SOTS in my opinion (like a dodgy straight to DVD movie or something). Have to hold off on it until its in a bundle i buy for other games, rather than an outright purchase I think.
Sachys: Ah see, I've been looking at that for a while, but whilst the gameplay intrigues me, I'd feel dirtied somehow by it as it has bugger all to do with SOTS in my opinion (like a dodgy straight to DVD movie or something). Have to hold off on it until its in a bundle i buy for other games, rather than an outright purchase I think.
Hopefully, then, it should pop up again somewhere, because it was included in the Indie Royale: Starry Nights bundle a few months back.

EDIT: August 5th to be precise.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by blakstar
Here's another Men of war red Tide for steam

7MR4F-

KNATW-

27GB3

Note: this is a second key from my previous post
Post edited October 09, 2013 by KittyRules