It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: No worries Sinistar. I was just checking out that game and I think I'll love the whole series. I'll pick them up from the groupees.

Is the groupees the one that gives you duplicate copies at a later date for free? (something called Happy Hour or something)
Nope, the one with happy hour is Indie Gala.
Tallima: No worries Sinistar. I was just checking out that game and I think I'll love the whole series. I'll pick them up from the groupees.

Is the groupees the one that gives you duplicate copies at a later date for free? (something called Happy Hour or something)
Smart, it's a good deal if you think you're going to like the series. I've got the only DRM-free one in the bundle to try for myself (Men of War).

If you don't want the key I PM'd over, then I'll resend it to simon_vd.

IAmSinistar: Smart, it's a good deal if you think you're going to like the series. I've got the only DRM-free one in the bundle to try for myself (Men of War).

If you don't want the key I PM'd over, then I'll resend it to simon_vd.
Send it to Simon_Vd. I think I'll just pick up for myself on the groupees. Thanks!

And thanks for the indiegala reminder, tAnt0.
Tallima: Send it to Simon_Vd. I think I'll just pick up for myself on the groupees. Thanks!
Will do, thanks, and I hope you enjoy the bundle!
Tallima: snip
IAmSinistar: snip
Thank you, Tallima and IAmSinistar.
+1'ed you both ;)
Welp,i finally registered to vote on Gold joystick,and i have to wait for tommorow to play Mafia 2,oh well
kkreo: Welp,i finally registered to vote on Gold joystick,and i have to wait for tommorow to play Mafia 2,oh well
I voted, but I leave some categories empty only because dont want to vote and now I cant get the key.
kkreo: Welp,i finally registered to vote on Gold joystick,and i have to wait for tommorow to play Mafia 2,oh well
Man-Eater: I voted, but I leave some categories empty only because dont want to vote and now I cant get the key.
Ermm... is this some kind of exercise in circular logic? :-)
Man-Eater: I voted, but I leave some categories empty only because dont want to vote and now I cant get the key.
blakstar: Ermm... is this some kind of exercise in circular logic? :-)
Just say that this maybe is a kind of bug.I cant vote unless I have a favourite in the category.
blakstar: Ermm... is this some kind of exercise in circular logic? :-)
Man-Eater: Just say that this maybe is a kind of bug.I cant vote unless I have a favourite in the category.
Oh OK! I've got a better idea of what you meant now!
high rated
Who wants an anal probe? UFO Afterlight (Steam) to the ninja that names a movie with UFOs in it.
IAmSinistar: Who wants an anal probe? UFO Afterlight (Steam) to the ninja that names a movie with UFOs in it.
Independence Day.
IAmSinistar: Who wants an anal probe? UFO Afterlight (Steam) to the ninja that names a movie with UFOs in it.
johnki: Independence Day.
That works. Me, I like Earth vs The Flying Saucers. Black-and-white stop-motion cheese all the way!

Game on the way, try not to move as the white light envelopes you. Your memory will be wiped when we finish.
IAmSinistar: That works. Me, I like Earth vs The Flying Saucers. Black-and-white stop-motion cheese all the way!

Game on the way, try not to move as the white light envelopes you. Your memory will be wiped when we finish.
District 9
IAmSinistar: That works. Me, I like Earth vs The Flying Saucers. Black-and-white stop-motion cheese all the way!

This Island Earth is better!