It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone redeemed my key drop yet?

Just checking!
where did you get lot of Witcher keys ?
defosh369: As soon as I've stumbled across your post, I where sitting and trying to figure this one out :D
So, I would love to recieve the actuall correct key :D

Also, It's funny how it works, sometimes you should just ask, as simple as that, intead of trying to figure out the correct combination, which is probably possible, but I'm assuming it would take some time.
IAmSinistar: Good work, you've got the key. Check your PMs, and thanks for helping with this experiment in social engineering. :)
It was a pleasure to participate in the experiment :P
low rated
blakstar: Anyone redeemed my key drop yet?

Just checking!
Sorry, I don't know as I didn't try it, but thanks anyway.
low rated
vladicaris: where did you get lot of Witcher keys ?
buying games.
low rated
hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go
Sachys: *flings flaming poo

Hows that for an experiment in social engineering - o_O?
Decidedly anti-social. ;)

vladicaris: where did you get lot of Witcher keys ?
Multiple purchases. I have a couple left still that I am holding onto in case I can lure more friends onto GOG.
Schnuff: hi ho hi ho it's off to work we go
You're a dwarf now? O.o
blakstar: Anyone redeemed my key drop yet?

Just checking!
I just went back and I got it !
Thanks Blakstar! :)
Thanks to a generous member I find myself with a surplus Enola (alpha) key for Desura. Anyone want to try this early release horror title?
IAmSinistar: Thanks to a generous member I find myself with a surplus Enola (alpha) key for Desura. Anyone want to try this early release horror title?
If it aint multiplayer
IAmSinistar: Thanks to a generous member I find myself with a surplus Enola (alpha) key for Desura. Anyone want to try this early release horror title?
Sachys: If it aint multiplayer
T'is not, I am a single-player kind of guy (oo-er). Key on the way.
Sachys: If it aint multiplayer
IAmSinistar: T'is not, I am a single-player kind of guy (oo-er). Key on the way.
O_O
O_o
o_O
o_o!
O_o7
IAmSinistar: T'is not, I am a single-player kind of guy (oo-er). Key on the way.
Sachys: O_O
O_o
o_O
o_o!
O_o7
"I had a joystick, but it was fucking attached. A first person shooter too!"

- Robin Williams
KneeTheCap: "I had a joystick, but it was fucking attached. A first person shooter too!"

- Robin Williams
HEHEHEH!