It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MunkiSiren: First post to tell me what their favorite hot meal gets Space Pirates and Zombies on steam.
Pizza
Free Mafia 2/Civ V:

http://blog.playfire.com/2013/10/free-game-for-voting-in-golden-joysticks.html
So, what's groupees' stance on gifting keys to a friend? I couldn't find it in the FAQ. I know bundlestars is okay with it, and Humble Bundle is not.

Anyone know?
KneeTheCap: So, what's groupees' stance on gifting keys to a friend? I couldn't find it in the FAQ. I know bundlestars is okay with it, and Humble Bundle is not.

Anyone know?
They don't care, in fact ShiftSlug encouraged me to do it one time.. lol.

The only sites that have a firm stance about disallowing gifting keys that I know of are Humble Bundle, Indie Royale, and Indie Gala.
Post edited October 09, 2013 by spoderman
KneeTheCap: So, what's groupees' stance on gifting keys to a friend? I couldn't find it in the FAQ. I know bundlestars is okay with it, and Humble Bundle is not.

Anyone know?
spoderman: They don't care, in fact ShiftSlug encouraged me to do it one time.. lol.

The only sites that have a firm stance about disallowing gifting keys that I know of are Humble Bundle, Indie Royale, and Indie Gala.
Indie Gala, really? Then why they have also galagiveaways with their keys in it? O.o
spoderman: They don't care, in fact ShiftSlug encouraged me to do it one time.. lol.

triock: Indie Gala, really? Then why they have also galagiveaways with their keys in it? O.o
Maybe they changed their stance, but I'm pretty sure they used to be against it. Could've been before galagiveaways existed though.
spoderman: The only sites that have a firm stance about disallowing gifting keys that I know of are Humble Bundle, Indie Royale, and Indie Gala.
Indie Gala is OK with re-gifting keys. ;)

[url=http://steamcommunity.com/groups/indiegala/discussions/0/864959088259685982/ ]An example[/url] (look at the 2nd response).
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Thespian*
Well, I'll take your word for it then.

Anyone want King's Bounty: Armored Princess? Someone bought the whole groupees bundle without actually realizing that he or she owned almost half of the games already...
KneeTheCap: Well, I'll take your word for it then.

Anyone want King's Bounty: Armored Princess? Someone bought the whole groupees bundle without actually realizing that he or she owned almost half of the games already...
Platform? :D

(I suppose Steam, but just in case...)
Post edited October 09, 2013 by Thespian*

I'll take it if Thespian doesn't want it.

Thespian*: Platform? :D
Steamy, steamy pictu--..

Steam. Yes.
Thespian*: Platform? :D
KneeTheCap: Steamy, steamy pictu--..

Steam. Yes.
Like I thought. :D

My loss is your win, Redix! ;)
KneeTheCap: Steamy, steamy pictu--..

Steam. Yes.
Thespian*: Like I thought. :D

You can take it, first to come first served

Redix: You can take it, first to come first served
Already sent to you. Do enjoy. It has boobs.

Redix: You can take it, first to come first served
No Steam for Thespian*. ;)