It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Well, that's it. from a position of research and intrigue, I have now read EVERY post in ninja thread (minus of course any that are no longer there).
I did this from a research point of view initially (as some of you know already.).
I won't say why, other than now i am VERY informed!
dizcology: how long did it take?
Inquiring minds want to know....
Sachys: Well, that's it. from a position of research and intrigue, I have now read EVERY post in ninja thread (minus of course any that are no longer there).
I did this from a research point of view initially (as some of you know already.).
I won't say why, other than now i am VERY informed!
Why on earth??
Shit! Sachys is with the NSA! I didn't buy that fertiliser, my card was stolen!
Spinorial: Shit! Sachys is with the NSA! I didn't buy that fertiliser, my card was stolen!
Nope. Your card is stuck in poo. :p
My lovely Tarnicus just made us a very tasty pasta sauce....You all should be jealous :P
MunkiSiren: My lovely Tarnicus just made us a very tasty pasta sauce....You all should be jealous :P
It better be red, oily, and meaty! And stink up the house XD
Spinorial: It better be red, oily, and meaty! And stink up the house XD
Well given he's a vegetarian it's not so meaty but it's red and there is oil in it :P
MunkiSiren: Well given he's a vegetarian it's not so meaty but it's red and there is oil in it :P
I was afraid you'd say that. I can never imagine a truly delicious meatless spaghetti sauce, and what I've tried hasn't impressed. Need details ;)
Spinorial: It better be red, oily, and meaty! And stink up the house XD
MunkiSiren: Well given he's a vegetarian it's not so meaty but it's red and there is oil in it :P
No meat?!!! Pasta with no meat?!!!!
Spinorial: I was afraid you'd say that. I can never imagine a truly delicious meatless spaghetti sauce, and what I've tried hasn't impressed. Need details ;)
:D
Post edited October 08, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Spinorial: I was afraid you'd say that. I can never imagine a truly delicious meatless spaghetti sauce, and what I've tried hasn't impressed. Need details ;)
Well it's an olive and capsicum sauce with diced tomatoes. But the spices he adds really make it very tasty, he fries the spices with onions and garlic and then adds everything else. It always varies in how he adds of something but it always tastes really good
MunkiSiren: Well it's an olive and capsicum sauce with diced tomatoes. But the spices he adds really make it very tasty, he fries the spices with onions and garlic and then adds everything else. It always varies in how he adds of something but it always tastes really good
It's always the spices that make the sauce. Any idea what they are?
dizcology: how long did it take?
Momo1991: Inquiring minds want to know....
I was just thinking... there are almost 48000 posts in this thread, if it takes just 1 second to read every post, that's 48000 seconds=800 minutes, which is about 13 hours. it's really quite something.
Spinorial: It's always the spices that make the sauce. Any idea what they are?
Cumin,Coriander, some kind of mixed Mediterranean spices,little bit of chilli,salt and pepper.
Mmmm Just made some yummy sultana Anzac biscuits.
MunkiSiren: Mmmm Just made some yummy sultana Anzac biscuits.
wow! have you got a recipe? :)