It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: Good! Momo like Point. Momo like Click. Momo want to be just like Hans. XD

Brütal Legend to the person who names me an awesome rock drummer who is/was known to hate drum solos. Must be awesome!
Rick Allen! (surely because he only has 1 arm :P)
Name a MurderDolls song and get The 39 Steps (Steam)
MunkiSiren: Ok Momo Got it :)
Spinorial: Good! Momo like Point. Momo like Click. Momo want to be just like Hans. XD

Brütal Legend to the person who names me an awesome rock drummer who is/was known to hate drum solos. Must be awesome!
Ringo Starr? :P
MunkiSiren: Name a MurderDolls song and get The 39 Steps (Steam)
dead in hollywood :D
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Sorapak
Spinorial: Didn't he say you'd just snacked? Is he lying to us while being mean and starving you? And then teasing you with your favourite sandwich?! You monster!
MunkiSiren actually cooked dinner last night (for once :P). She's starving me!
Momo1991: Lot's of nice games being given today - thank-you gifters ;-)

Anyone for Hammerfight on Steam?
A reuben! ~drools and decides that a trip to the deli might be on order~
Tarnicus: Heya Momo :) You're giving away Hammerfight just as I'm getting to my IG Flashpoint spare keys! *hides keys*
Hey! I was here first - you have to wait to start doling those out ;-p
MunkiSiren: Name a MurderDolls song and get The 39 Steps (Steam)
Love at first fright.

Had to search, don't know them. Honestly, if they're anything like Slipknot, I wouldn't listen to them :(
MunkiSiren: Ok Momo Got it :)
Momo does indeed love point and click and adventure but Momo also already snatched that puppy up to prevent Licurg from shooting it ;-p
Tarnicus: Rick Allen! (surely because he only has 1 arm :P)
That is awesome, but he seems quite fond of drum solos ;)

Sorapak: Ringo Starr? :P
I don't believe he actually did hate solos, though he was never famous for them.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Spinorial
Momo1991: A reuben! ~drools and decides that a trip to the deli might be on order~
Tarnicus: I'd never heard of that before :)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Corn_beef_Reuben_sandwich.jpg
Spinorial: Love at first fright.

Had to search, don't know them. Honestly, if they're anything like Slipknot, I wouldn't listen to them :(
Just a little late...Sorry

They're a bit different to SlipKnot. They do have the same drummer (Joey Jordison) But f you don't like SlipKnot then you wouldn't like them either lol
Tarnicus: Anyone interested in Knytt Underground on Desura?
i do , if nobody already requested it :)
So no takers for Hammerfight? Guess everyone went to make a sandwich....
Momo1991: Hey! I was here first - you have to wait to start doling those out ;-p
I'm putting all my spare codes into an online document so I can stop confusing myself, so no codes coming from me...for now :)
Spinorial: Love at first fright.

MunkiSiren: Just a little late...Sorry

They're a bit different to SlipKnot. They do have the same drummer (Joey Jordison) But f you don't like SlipKnot then you wouldn't like them either lol
Unfortunately, it's the kind of music I just don't grok.

Sad about 39 Steps, but oh well! I wouldn't have minded, if it wasn't for niniendowarrior incessantly singing its praises :P
I'll just have to stay on the lookout :-)
MunkiSiren: Quick!! Name your favorite sandwich!! and you might get The Whispered World on steam!!
Not in, but grilled pimento cheese. Butter the outside of the bread, slather pimento cheese (the kind with jalapenos if possible) on the inside, fry in a pan until the pimento runs. Pure artery liner, that.