It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: 16th letter of the alphabet
Infinity sideways
24th letter of the alphabet (but spelled with another letter in front of it that makes it sound the same)
Two for?

Why?
Just Kidding! (I like to add pointless letters you know!)
Last two letters of a shortened outside gathering -- blackened food may be involved!

Motorway which runs between London and South Wales in the U.K.
Sideways N
The beginning and end of a question.

Panzer Claws 1+2 for Steam awaits you!

I hope it's not too bad -- it's the best my twisted logic could come up with in the short space of time that I threw it together :-)

Please let me know if you redeem it! Thanks.
I figured it out. Thanks. +1
Post edited October 08, 2013 by adnarim
adnarim: I figured it out. Thanks.
What was the key ?
adnarim: [snip]

I figured it out. Thanks.
Hope you enjoy it! :-)
adnarim: I figured it out. Thanks.
scpdepo: What was the key ?
It was P8EXT-YJKBQ-M4ZQN
Thespian*: As I already said to you by PM, thanks a lot, Tarnicus! :)

And thanks again for thinking of me, lugum. :)
lugum: Always :p
Took me a while to find out the original post to reply to it. :D
scpdepo: What was the key ?
adnarim: It was P8EXT-YJKBQ-M4ZQN
P8ETM-WJKOG-M4ZBB
ah close rofl.
blakstar: It's OK, Sachys -- you can admit it. Never mind the "research", you were just trying to see if there were any unclaimed codes lying around, weren't you? :-)
Sachys: Heheh! Nah. That WOULD be an excercise in futility!
I guess I might actually break that little rule -- I don't believe anyone has made a claim as yet! Or if they have they've been very quiet about it! :-)
Post edited October 08, 2013 by blakstar
high rated
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time (Steam) key to the first ninja that can name a company that makes clocks and/or watches.
IAmSinistar: Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time (Steam) key to the first ninja that can name a company that makes clocks and/or watches.
Schwartz

But not in.
Post edited October 08, 2013 by Rodzaju
IAmSinistar: Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time (Steam) key to the first ninja that can name a company that makes clocks and/or watches.
Rodzaju: Schwartz

But not in.
Oo ya bastid, didn't see your edit until I sent the key. Don't redeem it and I'll pass it along.
Aradora
L.E Thank's for the key +
Post edited October 08, 2013 by Redix
Rodzaju: Schwartz

But not in.
IAmSinistar: Oo ya bastid, didn't see your edit until I sent the key. Don't redeem it and I'll pass it along.
Sorry, I saw that no-one had answered I had liked the look of the game, so jumped in, then checked my inventory & realised i already had it...
Redix: Aradora
Nice, chess clocks! The game is yours, key on the way.

Rodzaju: Sorry, I saw that no-one had answered I had liked the look of the game, so jumped in, then checked my inventory & realised i already had it...
Ha, it's okay mate, just don't redeem the one I sent and it's all good. :)
Post edited October 08, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Neat drops ;) +rep

if anyone cares, I've got a couple of big tests... tomorrow... so cya all later ;)
sanchit117: Neat drops ;) +rep

if anyone cares, I've got a couple of big tests... tomorrow... so cya all later ;)
Good luck mate, I have an exam tomorrow as well :)