It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know I have to twist an arm to give this away... but...

Anyone want a copy of torchlight on GOG.com?

First reply (without edits) that says "No poo, just torchlight please" gets it.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Braussie
Hi ninjas, I just had a really nasty argument with my girlfriend (by phone) and what is making me incredibly angry is the fact that there's nothing to drink here tonight, and no one is doing anything tonight, I swear I just need a scotch or bourbon and a cigarette to think about what a stupid fight that was.

Sorry to drop the thing here, I needed it haha.

How you doing anyways?
Crsldmc: Hi ninjas, I just had a really nasty argument with my girlfriend (by phone) and what is making me incredibly angry is the fact that there's nothing to drink here tonight, and no one is doing anything tonight, I swear I just need a scotch or bourbon and a cigarette to think about what a stupid fight that was.

Sorry to drop the thing here, I needed it haha.

How you doing anyways?
I'm doing good. Just been wrapping up a rough draft of a training manual, finished editing one of many training videos for work. I fly out to the main office on Tuesday for a week, and will be working on getting a raise. My supervisor is trying to get me a $7,000 raise, but said I should easily get 4k. He also said that multiple people have me as the #1 choice for a new supervisor position opening up around the beginning of 2014, which could make it a total of $14,000 increase... Crossing my fingers.

Sorry to hear about that, buddy. Feel free to send me a PM if you wanna vent. I know how those fights can seem sometimes.
adambiser: Ah, I meant to mention that I was saying that in my best Inigo Montoya voice.

But I know. Was just joking. :)
+1 for making me think about 6 fingered men :P
Just checking if anyone is here...
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: +1 for making me think about 6 fingered men :P
Just checking if anyone is here...
Barely. Catching up on the up-repping and encountering some awkward conversations along the way o.O
Nice to see you back :-)
Spinorial: Barely. Catching up on the up-repping and encountering some awkward conversations along the way o.O
Nice to see you back :-)
Haha I have one of those senses of humour that revolves around saying what one shouldn't, and still at times have not learned to be quiet :)
Tarnicus: Haha I have one of those senses of humour that revolves around saying what one shouldn't, and still at times have not learned to be quiet :)
Pair that with a significant other present, and a rowdy chimp, and... well... I'd rather forget the unicorn part :P
I really need to get on top of updaqting my list of spare codes closer to purchasing bundles. I'm at a loss as to what has been used with so much going on IRL of late.
morning :)
Tarnicus: I really need to get on top of updaqting my list of spare codes closer to purchasing bundles. I'm at a loss as to what has been used with so much going on IRL of late.
Wouldn't it be best to simply delete the code the moment it's given? Admittedly, I have a couple I'm pretty sure, but not quite, are redeemed, and I don't dare scrap them, so I'm not one to preach :P
Spinorial: Pair that with a significant other present, and a rowdy chimp, and... well... I'd rather forget the unicorn part :P
hah that comment came from a combination of playing Dark Age of Camelot for many years (rainbow unicorn was a mount in that game http://www.darkageofcamelot.com/sites/daoc/files/images/RainbowUnicorn.jpg) and a friend throwing glitter all over me drunk a couple of years ago.

Have you got a wishlist up atm Spinorial?
darkplanetar: morning :)
Unfortunately, it is. I really need to call it a night :(
Spinorial: Wouldn't it be best to simply delete the code the moment it's given? Admittedly, I have a couple I'm pretty sure, but not quite, are redeemed, and I don't dare scrap them, so I'm not one to preach :P
That's what I do...usually lol. The issue was a lack of internet at my old house, so I hosted the file locally on my laptop, then emailed it to myself, then had a copy on my desktop and now have moved in with MunkiSiren and there are more computers and she has "stolen" my laptop. The other issue is a lot of bundles cross over and it has confused my addled brain :(
Evening :)
Spinorial: Unfortunately, it is. I really need to call it a night :(
Rest well Spinorial :) I'll have a nice GoG RPG giveaway up by the time you wake :)
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Evening :)
didn't see you around for some time now

i got 2 stars and made some giveaways
Post edited October 06, 2013 by darkplanetar
afternoon :D

*sigh* having some problems with my computer... currently running a virus scan :(