It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Greed Corp (Steam) key to the first ninja that posts one of the other Seven Deadly Sins.
greed
Post edited October 07, 2013 by shqlinkz
IAmSinistar: Greed Corp (Steam) key to the first ninja that posts one of the other Seven Deadly Sins.
Glutonny ;)
sanchit117: Glutonny ;)
You get it. shqlinkz misses out because I asked for one of the other Seven Deadly Sins, not Greed which was already listed. :)
sanchit117: Glutonny ;)
IAmSinistar: You get it. shqlinkz misses out because I asked for one of the other Seven Deadly Sins, not Greed which was already listed. :)
kool nice one thanks tho
IAmSinistar: You get it. shqlinkz misses out because I asked for one of the other Seven Deadly Sins, not Greed which was already listed. :)
shqlinkz: kool nice one thanks tho
Sure thing, and better luck on the next one. Speaking of which...

Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony (Steam) key to the first ninja that can name something else that disappeared mysteriously.
Edit: Scratch this please if it was valid. I got my bundle games confused and thought this was something else.
Post edited October 07, 2013 by ww_gog
IAmSinistar: Sure thing, and better luck on the next one. Speaking of which...

Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony (Steam) key to the first ninja that can name something else that disappeared mysteriously.
Car keys?

atlantis :)
Post edited October 07, 2013 by shqlinkz
ww_gog: Amelia Airhart?
Good one! I like the other answers too. Key on the way!

God ? maybe Jean Spangler.
Thanks for the drops, Sinistar! Missed Greed Corps by minutes :(

lemuria: God ? maybe Jean Spangler.
is it atlantis

My virginity :P

Tarnicus: My virginity :P
i was like that when i looking my screen -_- but when i saw your comment 0.0 and (AHAHAHAHHAHAH) very loudly
AfterFall Insanity Extended Edition on steam for the first poster to link me their favorite music clip.