It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrcrispy83: This is thanks to rawmilk905 and IAmSinistar. Thanks to their giveaways, a copy of Gateways is left over on the code hidden in this image for someone to grab. (so be sure to thank them)
wow its high tech! lol
mrcrispy83: This is thanks to rawmilk905 and IAmSinistar. Thanks to their giveaways, a copy of Gateways is left over on the code hidden in this image for someone to grab. (so be sure to thank them)
Thank you, that was brutal without having my tea yet.
+1
lugum: Thank you, that was brutal without having my tea yet.
Pretty easy actually....
high rated
Any ninjas looking for a Steam key to The 39 Steps? Must have at least 39 rep. :)
IAmSinistar: Any ninjas looking for a Steam key to The 39 Steps? Must have at least 39 rep. :)
me maybe ? :D
IAmSinistar: Any ninjas looking for a Steam key to The 39 Steps? Must have at least 39 rep. :)
pantekranger: me maybe ? :D
Sure! Key on the way via PM.
pantekranger: me maybe ? :D
IAmSinistar: Sure! Key on the way via PM.
thanks sinistar +1 :D
Sachys: I havent recieved an email reply from him in a while (i was asking the other night on here).
Momo1991: Worried...:-(
me too been thinking the same for a while now!
lugum: Thank you, that was brutal without having my tea yet.
Stooner: Pretty easy actually....
How do you guys solve that to get a key from it?
Jeets2: How do you guys solve that to get a key from it?
just google a part of the sentence and filter it out.
I don't understand anything on that "language"...
But you'll notice that some words has an extra digit at the end...

But I guess it's already redeemed now...
Stooner: I don't understand anything on that "language"...
But you'll notice that some words has an extra digit at the end...

But I guess it's already redeemed now...
Yes.

And i just woken up, not a morning person plus the strange dreams i am having that;s what made it hard.
Well maybe more annoying then hard.
Was surprised it was still up after 5 hours.
I think I see it now. Didn't put much effort into it earlier because Lugum had said he got it. But looked again closely after your "hint" and it makes sense now. Thanks.
lugum: And i just woken up, not a morning person plus the strange dreams i am having that;s what made it hard.
Well maybe more annoying then hard.
Was surprised it was still up after 5 hours.
I solved it 15 or so hours ago... before sleeping.
It was already on for maybe half hour.