It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: I got 3 emails in the space of 2 minutes
That's why you should stop posting keys
Don't bother then, is simply someone that has nothing better to do then push the recover account button.
triock: That's why you should stop posting keys
By the way, you receive this mail ONLY if a code posted here was already redeemed...by you.
Because if someone redeem it, and then another people try to redeem it again pushing the recover account button, the first person will receive the email, not the original code owner.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Punished_Snake
Punished_Snake: Don't bother then, is simply someone that has nothing better to do then push the recover account button.
I think te_lanus likes doing this. :p :D
Punished_Snake: Don't bother then, is simply someone that has nothing better to do then push the recover account button.
Punished_Snake: By the way, you receive this mail ONLY if a code posted here was already redeemed...by you.
Because if someone redeem it, and then another people try to redeem it again pushing the recover account button, the first person will receive the email, not the original code owner.
ya see thats what bothers me about it, most of us wont do that! so how the heck have they managed to be given the option to recover it when they don't have access to the stuff we've redeemed.
my first one (email) i know for a fact i hadn't given anything out that i had redeemed, see i dont like it they should provide more info such as the game name then at least you could calm your suspicions r.e. the emails!
e: end rant :p
Post edited October 06, 2013 by chezybezy
I wasn't aware this was even an option, but yes this will change the way in which I do giveaways :) The issue arises when I am unsure myself if a key has been used. Looks like I need to practise that skill known as "organisation". I've got [i]dis]organisation down to an artform :P
Hello everyone, and welcome back Tarnicus, haven't seen you arround in a while :)

Also +1 for all the giveaways from yesterday untill now.
chezybezy: so how the heck have they managed to be given the option to recover it when they don't have access to the stuff we've redeemed.
Yeah that is what seems crazy to me. So I could basically enter any used Steam key and spam the fuck out of someone's email by clicking account recovery for an account that Im not even logged into nor have access to. Seems illogical.
Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing okay. I'm feeling like sh*t today. :(
chezybezy: so how the heck have they managed to be given the option to recover it when they don't have access to the stuff we've redeemed.
Tarnicus: Yeah that is what seems crazy to me. So I could basically enter any used Steam key and spam the fuck out of someone's email by clicking account recovery for an account that Im not even logged into nor have access to. Seems illogical.
You're right. This sounds incredibly dumb of Valve.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Tarnicus: Yeah that is what seems crazy to me. So I could basically enter any used Steam key and spam the fuck out of someone's email by clicking account recovery for an account that Im not even logged into nor have access to. Seems illogical.
Well it was not made so you can spam users.
But I guess for every good out there, there is equal evil.
tAnt0: Hello everyone, and welcome back Tarnicus, haven't seen you arround in a while :)

Yeah I've been a bit busy with moving house, hence this other giveaway http://www.gog.com/forum/general/celebratory_ive_moved_gog_rpg_giveaway/page1
tAnt0: Hello everyone, and welcome back Tarnicus, haven't seen you arround in a while :)

Tarnicus: Yeah I've been a bit busy with moving house, hence this other giveaway http://www.gog.com/forum/general/celebratory_ive_moved_gog_rpg_giveaway/page1
Congratulations on the new house! :D
niniendowarrior: Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing okay. I'm feeling like sh*t today. :(
Hopefully something comes along to balance that shit feeling :) Being bipolar, I can definitely relate to shit days. Try to take care of yourself, nurture yourself with that which brings you joy, and if all else fails, rest and hopefully it will pass :)
niniendowarrior: Congratulations on the new house! :D
It's been great having him move in with our cats. :)
simon_vd: Well it was not made so you can spam users.
But I guess for every good out there, there is equal evil.
I can't understand why it exists though? I can't see a purpose in allowing some form of account recovery based solely on having a duplicate code inputted.
triock: I think te_lanus likes doing this. :p :D
It wasn't me :D