It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Nice drop lem, just got this from DeMignon myself the other day. Cheers!
lemuria: Thanks :)

Check attachment for Zeno Clash
Already have but thanks ;)
Noooo.... still no Game on Thrones on HumbleBundle.
simon_vd: Noooo.... still no Game on Thrones on HumbleBundle.
Exactly my sentinments right now. The entry was added 22 days ago! I feel like it should have happened by now. :<
Hi everyone!

This isn't just a straight code drop, so hopefully it won't get picked up by some passing script!

If there's anyone who is interested in a Steam copy of Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold, I've squirreled away the three parts to a code in my posts from the past day or so. You just need to determine the correct order! :-)

Once redeemed could you please let me know -- thanks!

EDIT: CODE HAS BEEN REDEEMED BY triock!
Post edited October 03, 2013 by blakstar
You're not missing much. Both of the games are pretty horrible, though the RPG has an epic main menu music.
blakstar: Hi everyone!

This isn't just a straight code drop, so hopefully it won't get picked up by some passing script!

If there's anyone who is interested in a Steam copy of Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold, I've squirreled away the three parts to a code in my posts from the past day or so. You just need to determine the correct order! :-)

Redeemed, thank you.
blakstar: [snip]
triock: Redeemed, thank you.
Thanks for letting me know! Hope you enjoy it! :-)
KneeTheCap: You're not missing much. Both of the games are pretty horrible, though the RPG has an epic main menu music.
I have played it... it's not horrible at all
blakstar: Hi everyone!

triock: Redeemed, thank you.
You'll need this.
I made it this morning.
(by made I mean scaled and cropped... :D)
Attachments:
cota222.png (228 Kb)
Post edited October 03, 2013 by DarkoD13
KneeTheCap: You're not missing much. Both of the games are pretty horrible, though the RPG has an epic main menu music.
simon_vd: I have played it... it's not horrible at all
You've played it? If you own it already, why would you want it again? Or am I missing something?
simon_vd: I have played it... it's not horrible at all
KneeTheCap: You've played it? If you own it already, why would you want it again? Or am I missing something?
Probably on someone else's pc who had it. Making a guess though as he didn't say he owned it, only played it.
KneeTheCap: You've played it? If you own it already, why would you want it again? Or am I missing something?
as Jeets2 guessed
Torchlight GOG anyone?
Anyone happen to be in the Steam Sharing Beta and know if they give extra invites when you get invited like the trading cards beta and all?
Post edited October 03, 2013 by johnki
johnki: Anyone happen to be in the Steam Sharing Beta and know if they give extra invites when you get invited like the trading cards beta and all?
I'm not sure it works that way. I'm not in the sharing beta, but I think it's strictly Steam rolling out who gets the invites.