It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Possibly used codes:

Thunder Wolves (Steam)
DD5H5-TGM7X-PA634

Stellar Impact (Steam)
XCWTY-2EB4D-F4LJ5

Edit: oops added Desura not Steam code for Stellar Impact lol
To clarify, the above is the Steam code after a quick edit
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Possibly used codes:

Thunder Wolves (Steam)
DD5H5-TGM7X-PA634

Stellar Impact (Steam)
XCWTY-2EB4D-F4LJ5

Fast ninjas today mate, Thunder Wolves has been taken, I cannot be sure about Stellar Impact (no trying I own it at Steam) but I can only thank you for all your kindness with the forum folks. +1!

Cheers!

Edit: (+1!)
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Crsldmc
Tarnicus: Possibly used codes:

Thunder Wolves (Steam)
DD5H5-TGM7X-PA634

Stellar Impact (Steam)
XCWTY-2EB4D-F4LJ5

Both used, or ninja'd but thanks for the drop on behalf of the silent ;)
high rated
Did anyone miss out on the Golden Jubilee bundle from Indie Royale? I've got a spare gift key for it :)

"The six games in The Golden Jubilee Bundle are Ballads of Reemus: When The Bed Bites, Star Hammer Tactics, Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, Bird Assassin, Amazing Zombie Defense and Zombie Football Carnage. All the games are available for Windows via Desura. All the games (except Akaneiro and Zombie Football Carnage) are in Steam Greenlight seeking your support for a place on Steam. The Greenlight links for the games are here: Reemus: When The Bed Bites, Star Hammer Tactics, Bird Assassin and Amazing Zombie Defense. Akaneiro: Demon Hunter is a free to play game but this bundle includes a key giving you $4.99 worth of in-game items."
Tarnicus: Did anyone miss out on the Golden Jubilee bundle from Indie Royale? I've got a spare gift key for it :)

"The six games in The Golden Jubilee Bundle are Ballads of Reemus: When The Bed Bites, Star Hammer Tactics, Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, Bird Assassin, Amazing Zombie Defense and Zombie Football Carnage. All the games are available for Windows via Desura. All the games (except Akaneiro and Zombie Football Carnage) are in Steam Greenlight seeking your support for a place on Steam. The Greenlight links for the games are here: Reemus: When The Bed Bites, Star Hammer Tactics, Bird Assassin and Amazing Zombie Defense. Akaneiro: Demon Hunter is a free to play game but this bundle includes a key giving you $4.99 worth of in-game items."
I don't have it, but I'm not interested. +1 in any case.
innerring: Welcome back Tarnicus and MunkiSiren. :)

edit: not in for Lunar Flight
Tarnicus: Thanks, it's good to be back :)
Punished_Snake: Can I have it ?If Innergind doesn't want it.
Tarnicus: Code PMd.

Next on the list is Bad Bots (Steam). First reply who wants it gets it :)
Thanks, +1 :)
Tarnicus: Did anyone miss out on the Golden Jubilee bundle from Indie Royale? I've got a spare gift key for it :)
Gifted to Redix :)
Tarnicus: Gifted to Redix :)
Thank's! +1.
Aw someone is trying to steal my Steam account. Isn't that lovely? Good luck mate, it won't happen :)
Tarnicus: Aw someone is trying to steal my Steam account. Isn't that lovely? Good luck mate, it won't happen :)
what happened?
oh and hello! hows things?

e: hello all, sorry im rather quiet still trying to get my head around it all hopefully by next week ill have some time!
Post edited October 06, 2013 by chezybezy
Tarnicus: Aw someone is trying to steal my Steam account. Isn't that lovely? Good luck mate, it won't happen :)
Why?
Have you received some mails?
Because if yes, maybe someone is simply trying to redeem a code you already used: if he pushes the recover account button aftr he tried to redeem one code, you will receive an email.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Punished_Snake
Punished_Snake: Why?
Because if yes, maybe someone is simply trying to redeem a code you already used: if he pushes the recover account button aftr he tried to redeem one code, you will receive an email.
Yeah after a little research you are 100% correct. I thought it was a phishing attempt at first. Thanks for the clarification :)
Punished_Snake: Why?
thats the sort of thing i was thinking, mind you it still rattles me even now ><
I got 3 emails in the space of 2 minutes
Tarnicus: I got 3 emails in the space of 2 minutes
that is NOT cool!