It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

edit: excuse me, I thought this was the Deals thread.
Post edited October 02, 2013 by rodrolliv
Yes, it was mentioned before, from what it looks Blood of the Werewolf is interesting and Loren The Amazon Princess have good artwork. ;-)
Post edited October 02, 2013 by HenitoKisou
te_lanus: http://www.desura.com/games/ctdv <== made free for " a Limited time" by the Dev
Stooner: Limited by this sale:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post41797
Cute Things Dying Violently.........

Game title = just LOL :P
Post edited October 02, 2013 by DyNaer
Celton88: Ya, I was really surprised at the number of lurkers. Lots of the guys I saw with 1000+ days only had a couple of rep. I didn't bother posting for the same reason as joppo.
dragonsreach: Not sure I like the term "Lurker".

Take me for example. I started buying games years ago but never posted on the forums. About 2-3 weeks ago I checked the "community" to see if there was an answer to something, I don't remember what, and lo-&-behold, I found all kinds of interesting info. Giveaways, answers, ninja's, etc... Notice my time vs. reputation. Since that fateful day I have put in for some giveaways, answered some ?'s to the best of my ability and shared some entertaining (also some depressing) stories, talked about my cats, my kids and my life. Found out I kinda like chatting with people who for all our differences, are very similar.

Maybe this is what GOG had in mind. Let's see if we can get some of those old-timers more involved in OUR community. They may like it!

Just my opinion, not the opinion of this site or any of it's affiliates, employees or vendors. In the event of excessive +'ing all reputations will benefit!
I hope you're right and this helps bring out some more members of the community. It is great having people active!
Hi everyone -- I hope I don't spark any new threads from crazy suggestions tonight! :-)
blakstar: Hi everyone -- I hope I don't spark any new threads from crazy suggestions tonight! :-)
You could maybe spark a few "accidents" instead...
blakstar: Hi everyone -- I hope I don't spark any new threads from crazy suggestions tonight! :-)
Sachys: You could maybe spark a few "accidents" instead...
Z05AP

People might start getting suspicious when I start getting all the freebie game codes! :-)

EDIT: Or did I miss your point entirely -- I'm a Borg, not the Mafia, you know :-)
Post edited October 03, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar:
both!
Sachys: You could maybe spark a few "accidents" instead...
blakstar: People might start getting suspicious when I start getting all the freebie game codes! :-)

EDIT: Or did I miss your point entirely -- I'm a Borg, not the Mafia, you know :-)
tssk, nope you're a Starfleet's Captain in disguise :p

beside Borgs are loosers, that's a fact ; lol
Post edited October 02, 2013 by DyNaer
blakstar: People might start getting suspicious when I start getting all the freebie game codes! :-)

DyNaer: tssk, nope you're a Starfleet's Captain in disguise :p

beside Borgs are loosers, that's a fact ; lol
NO! I'M A BORG!! TRA-LA-LA-LA-LA! 9FL2E I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

Besides, I KNOW WHERE YOU POST! (Maybe that bit's a bit too gangster! :-) )

EDIT: I can see it now:

Howza 'bouta liddle bit of assimilation, capisce?

Yousa know, Resiztanza izza futile? :-)
blakstar: Yousa know, Resiztanza izza futile? :-)
They assimilated jarjar binks?
JARJAR FUCKING BINKS?
Sachys: They assimilated jarjar binks?
JARJAR FUCKING BINKS?
Thank god for that!
Sachys: They assimilated jarjar binks?
JARJAR FUCKING BINKS?
LOL! That's not quite the effect I was aiming for, but now I read it back -- that's gotta be the best comment ever! :-)))))) 34FHJ LMAO!
ya-hoo everyone
Schnuff: ya-hoo everyone
A pink hippo. Huh.