It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: Oh, wait, he isn't hiding anymore. :D
Stooner: How couldn't you see a giant pink hippo?
He has some serious Ninja stealth skills. :D
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Hope genetic defects won't be accumulative. Else... :p
I think you get only one defect by generation... so I guess it's safe.
Thespian*: Hope genetic defects won't be accumulative. Else... :p
Stooner: I think you get only one defect by generation... so I guess it's safe.
*phew* :D
Stooner: I think you get only one defect by generation... so I guess it's safe.
Thespian*: *phew* :D
Aye, it's randomised, and you pick from one of three descendants each time. They are of random classes too. You get 0-2 random traits, though most commonly 1. Some are beneficial, some detrimental, and some are cosmetic. No clue what impact being born "Gay" has on your character, or if it's just in there as a descriptor.
IAmSinistar: No clue what impact being born "Gay" has on your character, or if it's just in there as a descriptor.
I never played the game, but watched some videos..
are you sure the character doesn't walk a bit, uh.. different?
DyNaer: I'm not a fan to use a pirated copy , but you should use Spinorial's suggestion , after all they consider customers like pirates >_>

Anyway whatever DRM used by any publishers isn't to fight piracy it's for controlling the distrubition channel.....
niniendowarrior: It is because of digital distribution that I stopped my scurry pirate ways. I don't intend to restart that no matter what the circumstances are. :) I just think about how many of these developers go through those crunch times to get the game released. Somehow, they need to have their efforts rewarded. People should read up the Team Bondi controversy. Man oh man oh man. So sad.
Use the torrent. You paid for the game and you're allowed to have a working copy that you HAVE PAID FOR (can't stress that enough) and if EA won't provide you with one they can't blame you if you get it elsewhere.

Bottom line: they can't accuse you of anything because you paid for the game, so it can't be considered piracy. If you were creating more copies for your friends then it would be piracy.
IAmSinistar: Aye, it's randomised, and you pick from one of three descendants each time. They are of random classes too. You get 0-2 random traits, though most commonly 1. Some are beneficial, some detrimental, and some are cosmetic. No clue what impact being born "Gay" has on your character, or if it's just in there as a descriptor.
Thanks for the kind reply, Sinistar!

You haven't noticed the "Gay" character saying something like "aww, you're so cute" each time he met a pink-dressed enemy, then? :p

*turns around and sees Schnuff frowning at him*
IAmSinistar: By the way, Rogue Legacy is a decent platformer as well, though I die very frequently in it. I think I need about 100 generations to get a baseline character who will last more than ten rooms. :)
I've been playing Rogue Legacy these past few days too and I can't recommend it enough. Unfortunately I am having trouble aquiring money enough for my upgrades. And all the decent chest runes keep eluding me.

You'll love to see when you unlock bestiality :)
IAmSinistar: Aye, it's randomised, and you pick from one of three descendants each time. They are of random classes too. You get 0-2 random traits, though most commonly 1. Some are beneficial, some detrimental, and some are cosmetic. No clue what impact being born "Gay" has on your character, or if it's just in there as a descriptor.
Press Esc, LShift to see the character's profile card. It tells what the current traits do.
Post edited October 01, 2013 by joppo
Damn it a Pink Hippo with ninjustu skills , that's scary O_O
DyNaer: Damn it a Pink Hippo with ninjustu skills , that's scary O_O
A pity his pink tutu is fluorescent, it ruins the whole purpose of hiding in the shadows. :p
joppo: I've been playing Rogue Legacy these past few days too and I can't recommend it enough. Unfortunately I am having trouble aquiring money enough for my upgrades. And all the decent chest runes keep eluding me.
Same here, I've hit a kind of cap where my character doesn't live long enough to accumulate enough for upgrades. And since you have to pay all your remaining reserves to re-enter the castle, it doesn't help the next descendant. Perhaps if I get better at it I can get past this grinding.

joppo: You'll love to see when you unlock bestiality :)
Oh dear!

joppo: Press Esc, LShift to see the character's profile card. It tells what the current traits do.
Ah, thanks, that's a good suggestion. It might be just the character saying certain things in combat, as Thespian (perhaps jokingly) suggests. I confess I don't pay attention to that area of the screen much when fighting enemies.
I hope it's not considered a detrimental trait, as that would be an unfortunate attitude on the part of the game creators. Hopefully it just has cosmetic effects like some of the other traits.
IAmSinistar: Ah, thanks, that's a good suggestion. It might be just the character saying certain things in combat, as Thespian (perhaps jokingly) suggests. I confess I don't pay attention to that area of the screen much when fighting enemies.
Yeah, I'm just kidding, as usual. ;)

(hope my lame joke didn't offend to anyone)

IAmSinistar: I hope it's not considered a detrimental trait, as that would be an unfortunate attitude on the part of the game creators. Hopefully it just has cosmetic effects like some of the other traits.
Agreed.
Are you talking about Rogue Legacy? Just finished another round there. Arggghhh its like Tetris you can't get enough.
Thespian*: Yeah, I'm just kidding, as usual. ;)

(hope my lame joke didn't offend to anyone)
I figured as much, but it is actually still a somewhat valid suggestion, as there are occasional text messages above the combat bar. :)

By the way, just found this post in the Rogue Legacy forum. Now I can have Sir/Lady Sinistar in my game!

Schnuff: Are you talking about Rogue Legacy? Just finished another round there. Arggghhh its like Tetris you can't get enough.
Yes we are, your pinkness. It has a very addictive "one more go" dynamic alright.
Post edited October 01, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Yes we are, your pinkness. It has a very addictive "one more go" dynamic alright.
Lord and Lady Schnuff counts in the hundrets ;-)