It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lou: How is a Ninja supposed to Ninj if no one ever gives anything away?

One Steam Code to the First PM for Company of Heroes 2
Ninja been a little gloomy these days, but you get a nice fat +1, gramps ;)

Spinorial: Ninja been a little gloomy these days, but you get a nice fat +1, gramps ;)
The Ninja's are sleeping tonight - Code goes to Spinorial

+1. The game is likely taken by now. :D

niniendowarrior: +1. The game is likely taken by now. :D
That post doth look silly right now, no? ;)

Seriously, though: I only tried to claim the code for Sachys! If there's someone in here who thinks they're a bigger tactics nut, step up and convince me! I'm not redeeming this myself: backlog, hardware, and the old CoH still to exhaust ;)
Post edited October 05, 2013 by Spinorial

Spinorial: Ninja been a little gloomy these days, but you get a nice fat +1, gramps ;)
a nice fat gramps? I seem to have one of those in my bed ;-p
Spinorial: Seriously, though: I only tried to claim the code for Sachys! If there's someone in here who thinks they're a bigger strategy nut, step up and convince me! I'm not redeeming this myself: backlog, hardware, and the old CoH still to exhaust ;)
I might be. I own Tigers Unleashed and pretty much grew up playing games like Starcraft, Civilization and Dungeon Keeper. I think the Civ games are among my most played on Steam.

EDIT: Oh and Steam and Iron is probably one of my favorite games of recent times. The AI is fantastic.
Post edited October 05, 2013 by johnki

NOOOOO! Too late.
Spinorial: Seriously, though: I only tried to claim the code for Sachys! If there's someone in here who thinks they're a bigger strategy nut, step up and convince me! I'm not redeeming this myself: backlog, hardware, and the old CoH still to exhaust ;)
johnki: I might be. I own Tigers Unleashed and pretty much grew up playing games like Starcraft, Civilization and Dungeon Keeper. I think the Civ games are among my most played on Steam.

EDIT: Oh and Steam and Iron is probably one of my favorite games of recent times. The AI is fantastic.
I suppose I should have inquired after tactical nuts (fixed that), but your choices still seem to qualify. Then again, I'm surprised you'd even bother with such commoner diversions as CoH ;)
Spinorial: I suppose I should have inquired after tactical nuts (fixed that), but your choices still seem to qualify. Then again, I'm surprised you'd even bother with such commoner diversions as CoH ;)
Well, since I can't get my girlfriend to play the more hardcore strategy games with me, I did get addicted to Blitzkrieg and Soldiers: Heroes of WWII for a while because I managed to get her to play those. That close enough? :P
Post edited October 05, 2013 by johnki
DeMignon: Wait a minute, 913,728 cookie clicks in 27 hours .. calculating .. that would be 560 clicks per minute for 27 hours! Looks a little bit like automation magic, eh? ;-P
I just wrote macros on my mouse. I don't wanna kill my mouse with clicking like a freak. (actually i can do 560 click per min, someone who played Snow Bros can understand me )
and morning.
Post edited October 05, 2013 by lemuria
Morning everyone
kkreo: Morning everyone
morning kkreo
DeMignon: Wait a minute, 913,728 cookie clicks in 27 hours .. calculating .. that would be 560 clicks per minute for 27 hours! Looks a little bit like automation magic, eh? ;-P
lemuria: I just wrote macros on my mouse. I don't wanna kill my mouse with clicking like a freak. (actually i can do 560 click per min, someone who played Snow Bros can understand me )
and morning.
Script whatever you like, they're your cookies ;-)
Morning everybody.
Hey guys, I have quite a few coupons on my inventory, feel free to take a look and PM if interested! ;)

20% OFF 20% off the Underlord Edition of War for the Overworld
40% OFF Toki Tori 2+
50% OFF Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -GONE
33% OFF Zeno Clash II
10% OFF Toki Tori 2+

Send me a request on Steam! ;)

Same name as GOG ;)
Post edited October 05, 2013 by sanchit117
I have two 10% off coupon for Shadow Warrior in Steam.

If anyone like it, reply this post.