It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soooo,does anyone else's Fallout New Vegas crash out for no reason?
kkreo: Soooo,does anyone else's Fallout New Vegas crash out for no reason?
In my last playthrough early this year, it crashed a lot near the end. Not sure if it was caused by the mods I installed.
kkreo: Soooo,does anyone else's Fallout New Vegas crash out for no reason?
arr0whead: In my last playthrough early this year, it crashed a lot near the end. Not sure if it was caused by the mods I installed.
At least you got near the end,mine crashes right after exiting doc's house
arr0whead: In my last playthrough early this year, it crashed a lot near the end. Not sure if it was caused by the mods I installed.
kkreo: At least you got near the end,mine crashes right after exiting doc's house
try adding it to the list of exceptions under DEP
high rated
here is something everyone wants...no no not Torchlight
its a Golden Jubilee Bundle key
if someone wants it........hides in the shadows
Schnuff: here is something everyone wants...no no not Torchlight
nr but +1, nice ga
Already have it (thanks, PaterAlf!), but thanks for your generosity, lovely Hippo. :)

(I can still see you) :p
Thespian*: (I can still see you) :p
WHAT??
Impossible!!!
Not with my superior Ninja stealth skill.
(drops some smoke bombs, wraps himself in an invisibility cloak, switches the lights off and leaves the room...now that should do)
Thespian*: (I can still see you) :p
Schnuff: WHAT??
Impossible!!!
(drops some smoke bombs, wraps himself in an invisibility cloak, switches the lights off and leaves the room...now that should do)
*standing in front of him*

You should drop some of your weight, dear Hippo, the noise still betrays you. :p
Crsldmc: Get the Alpha Demo you won't regret it!
akhliber: I caved and picked it up. Too promising not to. And I just pledged to a kickstarter earlier, too. Eep. I see lots of Ramen noodle meals in my future. :p
And a lot of shadows in your room, keeping that bloody so called "daylight" away from you! :)

Enjoy! I can wait to get the game and for it to go beyond alpha, it looks too complete to me already!
I'd be up for it if nobody else has taken it. It looks like nobody else wanted it before I got here, but I could be wrong. Let me know :) Either way, Many blessings to you, and thanks for the drop :)

Oh, and I have a torchlight key I might drop later... lol
Braussie: I'd be up for it if nobody else has taken it. It looks like nobody else wanted it before I got here, but I could be wrong. Let me know :) Either way, Many blessings to you, and thanks for the drop :)

Oh, and I have a torchlight key I might drop later... lol
First Torchlight?
If so, may I reserve it? Hehehe
TheMineMech: If so, may I reserve it? Hehehe
No, you may not reserve it.

... But check your PM, as I had 2 keys, and you can have the one I'm not dropping later :)
Schnuff: WHAT??
Impossible!!!
Thespian*: *standing in front of him*

You should drop some of your weight, dear Hippo, the noise still betrays you. :p
You should get rid of the NVGs and Schnuff, I think Thespian has a GPS tracking device on you - like Tom Cruise did with Katie Holmes
Post edited September 30, 2013 by Sachys
TheMineMech: If so, may I reserve it? Hehehe
Braussie: No, you may not reserve it.

... But check your PM, as I had 2 keys, and you can have the one I'm not dropping later :)
Thank you, but NR, because I already have one on GOG.
Just thought you are going to drop Steam key
Hides in shadow now