It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johnki: Anyone happen to be in the Steam Sharing Beta and know if they give extra invites when you get invited like the trading cards beta and all?
I was one of the first 1,000 members and never received extra invites.
spoderman: I was one of the first 1,000 members and never received extra invites.
Damn. Thanks for the response. Was hoping when I got in I could invite a few people to share libraries with.
Hey, anyone heard from Ian lately? Inquiring Momo's want to know....
Momo1991: Hey, anyone heard from Ian lately? Inquiring Momo's want to know....
Nope and his Steam says he hasn't been on for 14 days, he usually isn't on long but he usually logs in for a few minutes. I hope he's ok
I've also been kinda worried about it. Haven't heard a peep from him. :(
Ki11s0n3: Nope and his Steam says he hasn't been on for 14 days, he usually isn't on long but he usually logs in for a few minutes. I hope he's ok
You and me both :-(

anyone that has gotten Kristy's email addy by chance, could you either please PM me or write and ask if he's ok - thanks....
Ki11s0n3: Nope and his Steam says he hasn't been on for 14 days, he usually isn't on long but he usually logs in for a few minutes. I hope he's ok
Momo1991: You and me both :-(

anyone that has gotten Kristy's email addy by chance, could you either please PM me or write and ask if he's ok - thanks....
I havent recieved an email reply from him in a while (i was asking the other night on here).
His absence is quite saddening. I thought he might be momo's anonymous donor, but guess not... :(
Momo1991: You and me both :-(

Sachys: I havent recieved an email reply from him in a while (i was asking the other night on here).
Worried...:-(
~and thanks AdamBiser for reminding me to check in~
Spinorial: His absence is quite saddening. I thought he might be momo's anonymous donor, but guess not... :(
Nope - someone else having a bad go of it lately....
Post edited October 03, 2013 by Momo1991
Guys, would it be funny if Ian just replied, just then?
I'm fearing it maybe another heatlh scare or worse. I'd be relieved if Ian replied.
Post edited October 03, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Hmm first Homer, now Ian. I hope all is well with them.
samlii: Hmm first Homer, now Ian. I hope all is well with them.
I was about to mention homer myself. Think he went on holiday though (not sure).
high rated
This is thanks to rawmilk905 and IAmSinistar. Thanks to their giveaways, a copy of Gateways is left over on the code hidden in this image for someone to grab. (so be sure to thank them)
Attachments:
gateways.jpg (163 Kb)
samlii: Hmm first Homer, now Ian. I hope all is well with them.
Don't forget Dischord. :/