It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

darkplanetar: he dies in bg2, she is romance able then
DyNaer: my condolence
*spoiler alert*
she's not so much attached to him... she's ready to leap onto the player character's nuts soon after. LOL.
Post edited September 29, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Stooner: Sure thing. Keep your eyes peeled, and I'll try not to disappoint you.
But while this doesn't happen, would you like some hack, slash, loot? I don't have use for it, as I can't redeem more than one key... (Desura. From Sinistar, just to be clear)
Sweet hallelujah, the rumor is true! Amazing news and I will keep my eyes peeled! This will be an extraordinary event in the history of GOG so yeah man, don't disappoint us.
Especially don't disappoint us by re-gifting something that someone else has already given you because that's not a true gift of generosity, you know, like all those gifts that have kindly been donated to you time and time again. There's no need to be a re-gifter - keep using the classifieds thread or pm's for that to trade games already gifted to you to get more games for you. Kind of a dick move but whatever.
+1 for having that Hack, Slash, Loot bundle gifted to you but I hope you weren't implying that if you could redeem more than one key you would've done exactly that. That too would be a dick move but one that can't be put past some people who come thru here. Not you of course, since you said you wouldn't do that, but maybe some others.

The only thing that matters now is the rumor is this much closer to coming true, straight from the horses mouth! Oh wonder upon wonders, what game or heaven forbid, what games will it be!!!
niniendowarrior: she's not so much attached to him... she's ready to leap onto the player character's nuts soon after. LOL.
pretty hard, must do her quest or leaves, she may leave for several other reasons...
http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/Walkthrough2/npcs/jaheira.php
niniendowarrior: she's not so much attached to him... she's ready to leap onto the player character's nuts soon after. LOL.
something like that :

"Shouldn't we be doing something USEFUL with this time?!" (when standing idle long enough) :D
darkplanetar: pretty hard, must do her quest or leaves, she may leave for several other reasons...
http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/Walkthrough2/npcs/jaheira.php
It's still kinda like a couple of days after... :-p
high rated
Night everyone.

Obliterate Everything 2 Gold
***WB-TAWFD-VTUYZ-DGWW2-UJEI9

*** = T T N (find true order)
lemuria: Night everyone.

Thanks Lemuria , i managed to redeem it :)
Thank you, Stooner, that's a solid summary!

I, too, expect it to be a GOG code, but groups of 5 keep appearing in the puzzle, and the clues are (to me) ambiguous. If I read them again expecting a 25 or 15 character code, I may think of a different approach.

grimwerk: Can you please give me a rundown of the key formats of the major services: number of blocks, number of characters in each block, are they case sensitive, etc? Thanks!
Stooner: JMich:
JMich: No worries. So, once again, code s.
GOG gift keys are in the of "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX", though "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" (16 characters) will also work.
GOG Bonus codes are in the of "XXXXXXXX" (8 characters) and have an expiration date.
Steam keys are in the of "AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC", "AAAAA-BBBBB-CCCCC-DDDDD-EEEEE" or "237ABCDGHJLPRST 23" (going from the Product Activation of steam).
Desura keys also come in (at least) two versions, the 25 alphanumeric digits one, and the 14 digit one which is usually from IndieRoyale, and is also the IndieRoyale's page (which contains the DRM-Free links and you steam codes).

Not sure if I missed any other key , but I'm sure someone will correct me if that is the case :)
Stooner: I think it would be a GOG gift key, for a puzzle like that, as he can be certain when and who redeemed. (but also could be a Desura key, for that same thing)

it says invalid code
NR but +1
Post edited September 29, 2013 by darkplanetar
grimwerk: Thank you, Stooner, that's a solid summary!
JMich. You couldn't expect less than that. ;p

there's also Origins, GG, and the "new" Uplay codes. But those are less used.
high rated

darkplanetar: it says invalid code
NR but +1
Check PM, I sent you one that should work ;-)
Crsldmc: Haha!

Changing topic, I've been playing the Alpha Demo for Underrail, I gotta say it's excellent, have you played it?
Sachys: had the full alpha since January , bloody great.
You're lucky mate, I'm hooked with that game O__O
darkplanetar: it says invalid code
NR but +1
DeMignon: Check PM, I sent you one that should work ;-)
redeemed, thanks
+1
Not sure, but maybe they still have some keys there? (I can't check)

http://huntgames.es/evento-secundario-500-claves-de-obliterate-everything-2-gold-pc-desura-para-los-mas-rapidos
Anyone having issues visiting thesims3.com? It's not loading here. :(