It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nope
But +1
Post edited September 29, 2013 by darkplanetar
Stooner: Why you don't include Project Aftermath while on it?
*wink* *wink*
(Sorry for the delay, I'm cooking at the same time and was in the kitchen... :P)

Don't tell me you want Project Aftermath?
Stooner: Why you don't include Project Aftermath while on it?
*wink* *wink*
Azrael360: (Sorry for the delay, I'm cooking at the same time and was in the kitchen... :P)

Okay, I wont tell you that I want Project Aftermath, if you don't want me to. I'll keep it a secret. ;p

But I'll say to you that I'm hungry. (this I'm allowed to say, right?)
Post edited September 29, 2013 by Stooner
lugum: *facepalm*

Why not merge the gog and non gog gifting thread while you're at it?
Crsldmc: *stays silent*
Sachys: Nope. I'm gonna segregate people who say such things and make them slave out their days in the ceptic tanks.
Crsldmc: Like you did with Gnu I'm sure! dropping the blame on the crazy Vulcan but I know what really happened!!
Narp!!
Besides, where do you think thespian has gone?
This... is a thread? -_-
Azrael360: (Sorry for the delay, I'm cooking at the same time and was in the kitchen... :P)

Stooner: Okay, I wont tell you that I want Project Aftermath, if you don't want me to. I'll keep it a secret. ;p

But I'll say to you that I'm hungry.
LOL your riddles... (:P)
I already have a headache and just took an aspirin, so before it gets worse with your riddles, I will give you Project Aftermath if you want it... ;)

(Project Aftermath was for later *wink* *wink*, but since you asked out of nowhere... you must want it :P)
Stooner: Okay, I wont tell you that I want Project Aftermath, if you don't want me to. I'll keep it a secret. ;p

But I'll say to you that I'm hungry.
Azrael360: LOL your riddles... (:P)
I already have a headache and just took an aspirin, so before it gets worse with your riddles, I will give you Project Aftermath if you want it... ;)

(Project Aftermath was for later *wink* *wink*, but since you asked out of nowhere... you must want it :P)
Yup.
Solve me or else I'll eat you. (I said that I'm hungry... ;p)
Azrael360: LOL your riddles... (:P)

Stooner: Yup.
LOL ^_^
Sure, give me a few secs while I go to the Groupees page, and I will send it to you via PM... ;)

EDIT: Done ;)
Post edited September 29, 2013 by Azrael360
Stooner: Yup.
Azrael360: LOL ^_^
Sure, give me a few secs while I go to the Groupees page, and I will send it to you via PM... ;)

EDIT: Done ;)
nham... thank you, I appreciate. And I'll spare your life.

now back to TB's video.
Crsldmc: *stays silent*

Like you did with Gnu I'm sure! dropping the blame on the crazy Vulcan but I know what really happened!!
Sachys: Narp!!
Besides, where do you think thespian has gone?
Poor Vulcan, you'll have to kill me I'm not going to no ceptic tanks!!!
Post edited September 29, 2013 by Crsldmc
maybe he's arrested by Lt Columbo
Spok Columbo
Ninja thread is still growing I see ;d

Hi btw
simon_vd: Ninja thread is still growing I see ;d

Hi btw
Its like a universe. And you what they say when universe ends.
high rated
Is the rumor true that Stooner is preparing one hell of a gift to give back to this community? Since January he's easily received 50 games and quite possibly upto 100 games from the various bundles he's been gifted, giveaway threads he enters and wins, gifting threads he puts requests in and receives and other threads where he indirectly asks for games to be given to him. I'm absolutely sure the rumor is accurate as there has to be even a little bit of desire to give back instead of always taking week after week, month after month, all the time.

Looking forward to your very first key drop or giveaway back to this GOG community that has continuously shown their incredible generosity to you. And once you feel the enjoyment and happiness from making just one giveaway, I'm sure you'll feel like continuing to pay it forward to show your appreciation to those here who have helped you as much as they have. Make it happen, don't just leave it as a rumor!
high rated
99 Levels To Hell - Desura