It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

+1 for you. That's very generous of you. :D
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: actually, i just went to check (as i remember some keys like from dust require a non standard activation method, some require use as a discount coupon). guess what - even though its uplay, someones used it!

Schnuff;
mate - I don't wanna sound ungrateful, but I really do think that open codes drops are bringing the wrong kind of attention (and probably crowd) here - and it's rare for anyone but the unknown to get them these days it seems.
I figured. And I think the internet speeds in other places are blinding fast. So, I'm at a total disadvantage even though it's not used.
Post edited September 27, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: I figured. And I think the internet speeds in other places are blinding fast. So, I'm at a total disadvantage even though it's not used.
Thats the weird thing though - we all know steam codes go, but the more "niche" clients tend to sit a while - hours sometimes
OK, I'm not doing too well here! Just joined the GOG.com Steam community, and looked at the giveaways (thanks by the way! +1).

Clicked on the Deus Ex one, and it tells me that it's not an official Steam site, not to enter any credentials, and then takes me to a site thats completely in a foreign langage! HELP! :-)

EDIT: Sorry to be a pain, but could someone please let me know what to do, since I'm totally new to this SteamGifts thing!
Post edited September 27, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: OK, I'm not doing too well here! Just joined the GOG.com Steam community, and looked at the giveaways (thanks by the way! +1).

Clicked on the Deus Ex one, and it tells me that it's not an official Steam site, not to enter any credentials, and then takes me to a site thats completely in a foreign langage! HELP! :-)
That sounds weird. I just logged out to check, but I don't see any warnings. There is a big green button saying "sign in through steam". Pressing that should take you to steam, where you will see a login button on the right. I haven't had a problem like the one you're describing. Maybe it's a browser/firewall issue?
blakstar: OK, I'm not doing too well here! Just joined the GOG.com Steam community, and looked at the giveaways (thanks by the way! +1).

EDIT: Sorry to be a pain, but could someone please let me know what to do, since I'm totally new to this SteamGifts thing!
Firstly, sing up to steamgifts.com if you havent, secondly... that... is... WEIRD!

Have you been watching Stooner on the webcam again? YOU WERE WARNED!
Don't feel like doing the extra work to find a random winner so here's a SteamGifts giveaway for a key for AirBuccaneers I found on my GamersGate account that apparently isn't used.

Open for an hour. Invite only. Will send by email.

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/tSLsb/airbuccaneers
Post edited September 27, 2013 by johnki
blakstar: HELP! :-)
Did you figure it out? If you haven't, maybe try a different browser? If the problem persists, take a few pics and I'll post them in the SteamGifts forum for help. There's no rush, by the way. All the giveaways, except for the Post Mortem one, end after October 1st.

DarkoD13: That sounds weird. I just logged out to check, but I don't see any warnings. There is a big green button saying "sign in through steam". Pressing that should take you to steam, where you will see a login button on the right. I haven't had a problem like the one you're describing. Maybe it's a browser/firewall issue?
I think you get the warning if you click the link from the Steam group, but it's supposed to redirect to the giveaway page after you click OK. Anyway, I clicked the link from the Steam group and also from this thread, and they both work for me. That's a really weird problem.
high rated
Hey folks. Anyone miss Indie Royale's Golden Jubilee Bundle? I've got an extra still. :)
akhliber: Hey folks. Anyone miss Indie Royale's Golden Jubilee Bundle? I've got an extra still. :)
Narp!
...and merry approaching 500!
Yes -- thanks. I figured it out, but I don't think I'll bother :-)

As I said in a private mail to DarkoD13 -- in an attempt to keep from clogging up this thread, funnily enough :-) -- Ithink I'll stick to plain ol' GOG giveaways. They seem to be simpler!
akhliber: Hey folks. Anyone miss Indie Royale's Golden Jubilee Bundle? I've got an extra still. :)
may i?
akhliber:
Sachys: Narp!
...and merry approaching 500!
Thanks!
darkplanetar: may i?
You may :)

PM incoming.
Post edited September 27, 2013 by akhliber
akhliber: PM incoming.
thanks +1
redeeming now
niniendowarrior: I figured. And I think the internet speeds in other places are blinding fast. So, I'm at a total disadvantage even though it's not used.
Sachys: Thats the weird thing though - we all know steam codes go, but the more "niche" clients tend to sit a while - hours sometimes
I get you, but Driver: SF is a high profile game too. I remember the ME2 Origin keys disappearing in a flash.