It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thespian*: Yeah, I noticed. ;)

You should change your quote to "ResistenceIsFutile". :p
blakstar: Probably will -- forgot about the quote!
Just promise you won't borgify the forum, OK? :D

(Shodan is provoking more than enough issues as is) :D
Oh well, given the character limit, looks like trying to fit "ResistanceIsFutile" into the quote box is futile! :-)
blakstar: Probably will -- forgot about the quote!
Thespian*: Just promise you won't borgify the forum, OK? :D

(Shodan is provoking more than enough issues as is) :D
We'll have to team up -- if logic doesn't work on the other forum members, we'll just have to convert 'em! :-)
Post edited October 08, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Oh well, given the character limit, looks like trying to fit "ResistanceIsFutile" into the quote box is futile! :-)
Shodan strikes again! :p

I like your new quote. :)

(don't you know a certain Seven of Nine by chance? I'd wish to ask her for a date...) :p

blakstar: We'll have to team up -- if logic doesn't work on the other forum members, we'll just have to convert 'em! :-)
That reminds me of a meme pic I made long ago. ;)
Attachments:
borg-gog.jpg (105 Kb)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Thespian*
blakstar: Oh well, given the character limit, looks like trying to fit "ResistanceIsFutile" into the quote box is futile! :-)
Thespian*: Shodan strikes again! :p

I like your new quote. :)

[snip]
Thanks! I thought "Sachys is irrelevant" might be pushing things a bit! :-P

EDITED ON 8th OCTOBER: WORLD WAR III: BLACK GOLD (Steam) is around this thread somewhere! I'm sure there must be a clue as to where.
Post edited October 08, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Thanks! I thought "Sachys is irrelevant" might be pushing things a bit! :-P
Shodan wouldn't allow that, either...

... sadly. :p

Besides, after that, probably you'd need to dodge poo a cycle after another. :D
Stooner: Grimind sure looks like a nice horror/platformer... but physics, the damn freaking physics!..
IAmSinistar: Aye, I'm somewhat over the physics-based platformers at the moment. GOG's Giana release today looks better on that count, as it seems more like a proper old platformer that focuses on jumping and smashing. Nice price point too, and sounds like it might be short enough that I can finish it in a weekend.
Sounds good.. and is beautiful.
why solve damn physics puzzles when you can just jump and smash?
IAmSinistar: Aye, I'm somewhat over the physics-based platformers at the moment. GOG's Giana release today looks better on that count, as it seems more like a proper old platformer that focuses on jumping and smashing. Nice price point too, and sounds like it might be short enough that I can finish it in a weekend.
Stooner: Sounds good.. and is beautiful.
I've done my indie support gesture of the day and bought it. We'll see how it plays some evening this week hopefully. I miss pure platforming, so many of the games are overthought or overtough in that genre now (*cough* Guacamelee).
Stooner: Sounds good.. and is beautiful.
IAmSinistar: I've done my indie support gesture of the day and bought it. We'll see how it plays some evening this week hopefully. I miss pure platforming, so many of the games are overthought or overtough in that genre now (*cough* Guacamelee).
Still having a hard time with Guacamelee? It looked so promising...
I've just finished Rocketbirds. It's a funny, easy, two-evenings platformer. Recommendation because of good music and funny theme.
Stooner: Still having a hard time with Guacamelee? It looked so promising...
I've shelved it for the time being. It requires too many things to be coordinated all at once for my tastes. And a lot of the moves are more like the 10-button-chain combos from fighting games than the intuitive moves of platformers. Not saying it's a bad game, I'm sure a lot of people enjoy it for the same reasons, but not my cuppa these days.

DeMignon: I've just finished Rocketbirds. It's a funny, easy, two-evenings platformer. Recommendation because of good music and funny theme.
Thanks, I picked that up in the recent bundle, I'll move it up the list of games to try. Cheers!

By the way, Rogue Legacy is a decent platformer as well, though I die very frequently in it. I think I need about 100 generations to get a baseline character who will last more than ten rooms. :)
Post edited October 01, 2013 by IAmSinistar
hi everyone
Schnuff: hi everyone
hello
IAmSinistar: .
DeMignon: .
I'll try that Rocketbirds next, but today I must play some Terraria... ;p
Hi
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Stooner
Hi, lovely Hippo!

I can still see you! ;)

Oh, wait, he isn't hiding anymore. :D

IAmSinistar: By the way, Rogue Legacy is a decent platformer as well, though I die very frequently in it. I think I need about 100 generations to get a baseline character who will last more than ten rooms. :)
Hope genetic defects won't be accumulative. Else... :p
Thespian*: Oh, wait, he isn't hiding anymore. :D
How couldn't you see a giant pink hippo?