It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: maybe there is one left here, http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogstarter_the_legend_of_kyrandia_trilogy_fables_fiends/page1

Requirements to being a ninja would be:
1.Be fast.
2.Have a rep of 475+.
3.Been here for atleast 800 days.
4.Always agree with Lugum.
5.Have a black ninja suit.
You just broke the first rule of the ninja club: you don't talk about the ninja club. :D

Thanks for the heads up about Legend of Kyrandia.

edit: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising steam for the first to reply
Post edited September 26, 2013 by innerring
I gift thee with a Blade of Thanks+1! Got #27!

1.Used to be.
2.Need some help with that!
3.700+
4."What's that mean?"
5.Body paint - check.
lugum: Requirements to being a ninja would be:
1.Be fast.
2.Have a rep of 475+.
I'm one of those Viennese assassins then, with the eerie mask and the vial of poison.
lugum: maybe there is one left here, http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogstarter_the_legend_of_kyrandia_trilogy_fables_fiends/page1

Requirements to being a ninja would be:
1.Be fast.
2.Have a rep of 475+.
innerring: You just broke the first rule of the ninja club: you don't talk about the ninja club. :D

Is that key still up for grabs?
innerring: You just broke the first rule of the ninja club: you don't talk about the ninja club. :D

QC: Is that key still up for grabs?
Yep. Check pm.
QC: Is that key still up for grabs?
innerring: Yep. Check pm.
Redeemed, thank you.
high rated
I tried to stay from these forums but some guys here are too awesome, so Im back.

Tropico 4 + Jagged Alliance: Back in Action to someon who wants and has given games to people here before
MysterGifter: I tried to stay from these forums but some guys here are too awesome, so Im back.

Tropico 4 + Jagged Alliance: Back in Action to someon who wants and has given games to people here before
i want :)))
MysterGifter: I tried to stay from these forums but some guys here are too awesome, so Im back.

Zuxx: i want :)))
Hav you given games to others who asked?

I can try tropico 4 :) (i already have ja bia.)
Post edited September 26, 2013 by lemuria

What kind of proof you want?
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Stooner

If available, I'd like it :D

Nevermind XD
Post edited September 26, 2013 by JohnWalrus
I want games to go to people who plays them and has helped this commnity before and are not just asking games for because they want to collect and not play them..

may i pretty please?
whoops sorry browser didn't refresh! said no one had replied!
Post edited September 26, 2013 by chezybezy
[url=][/url]
Post edited September 26, 2013 by Stooner