It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: I like this game, but unfortunately it crashes a lot for me.
Schnuff: I just bought it a 2nd time from shinyloot....but i can't dl it, every try so far ends after
just 42.3 MB
hmm... maybe is some issue with their server? Have you tried a download manager?
I remember you having some trouble with your ISP too...

Mine is a Steam version, download and installs fine, but the problem is in the game.
Schnuff: I just bought it a 2nd time from shinyloot....but i can't dl it, every try so far ends after
just 42.3 MB
Stooner: hmm... maybe is some issue with their server? Have you tried a download manager?

Mine is a Steam version, download and installs fine, but the problem is in the game.
The problem with login is solved.....eh or better i gifted my old account to someone ;-)
with my new account i can dl real small games, contacted shiny and they send me some trial games
that i could dl....atm i am trying their manager again...one can only hope

oh, and is there someone interested in some desura and steam keys from my leftovers?
Post edited September 20, 2013 by Schnuff
Schnuff: oh, and is there someone interested in some desura and steam keys from my leftovers?
maybe?
Stooner: hmm... maybe is some issue with their server? Have you tried a download manager?

Schnuff: The problem with login is solved.....eh or better i gifted my old account to someone ;-)
with my new account i can dl real small games, contacted shiny and they send me some trial games
that i could dl....atm i am trying their manager again...one can only hope
You could also try the free ones and see what happens (I heartily recommend Hydorah)
Post edited September 20, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: maybe?
you have them
Stooner: maybe?
Schnuff: you have them
Cool.
I though it would be something from the Box in Bundle thingamajig .. ;p
Schnuff: you have them
Stooner: Cool.
I though it would be something from the Box in Bundle thingamajig .. ;p
oh, that you can have
check pm
+1 Schnuff for giving out those keys! :D

What's the leftover stuff, if you don't mind me asking? :D
Post edited September 20, 2013 by niniendowarrior
YEAH, i could download Hinterland with the manager...now i must only find where the file is.....
opps, time for work

cya later
Schnuff: YEAH, i could download Hinterland with the manager...now i must only find where the file is.....
opps, time for work

cya later
see you! :D Take care! :D
Schnuff: oh, that you can have
check pm
Hey, thank you! ;p

Schnuff: YEAH, i could download Hinterland with the manager...now i must only find where the file is.....
opps, time for work

cya later
Hope you have better luck with that..
See ya!
high rated
Burnout Paradise for Origin (Might work on Steam):

38PK8-YX99M-I933P
Qwertyman: Burnout Paradise for Origin (Might work on Steam):

38PK8-YX99M-I933P
+1 but not redeemed. Don't think it'll work on Steam though.
Qwertyman: Burnout Paradise for Origin (Might work on Steam):

38PK8-YX99M-I933P
niniendowarrior: +1 but not redeemed. Don't think it'll work on Steam though.
Just tried and it says that it has been redeemed already. So it works on Steam too. LOL
Post edited September 20, 2013 by simon_vd
DNH3GJ4VFVFY4MTE
te_lanus: DNH3GJ4VFVFY4MTE
Thank you so much.