It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Morning dude.
QC: Why is there suddenly a bunch of giveaways for Vampire TM Redemption?
Uh, I don't see any

edit: ah yes outside ninja, i see
Post edited September 23, 2013 by simon_vd
lemuria: Morning dude.
Morning. It's on a discount for $2.39.
tAnt0: Morning. It's on a discount for $2.39.
Ah. I forgot about the promo, there was like one game I was interested in and then I forgot it due to knee pain and chores.
Just wanted to thank the gifters here. I have no requests just saying thanks and thanks again for all the thankless ninjas to I'll cover them with another thanks to all who gifted?

Foxy
well I've just been robbed of € 25 one guy wrote me that he have one steam key for skyrim legendary edition
fifoker: well I've just been robbed of € 25 one guy wrote me that he have one steam key for skyrim legendary edition
That sucks. Who was it?
Post edited September 23, 2013 by adambiser
fifoker: well I've just been robbed of € 25 one guy wrote me that he have one steam key for skyrim legendary edition
another scammer on this site? (or more likely the same one)
bodryachock from steamgifts ... oh im quite angry now ....
First time for me .. but i have question what dou you think about resident evil 6?
Post edited September 23, 2013 by fifoker
fifoker: bodryachock from steamgifts ... oh im quite angry now ....
First time for me .. but i have question what dou you think about resident evil 6?
havent played a RE game in a lot of years.

What happened though if you dont mind my asking, im pretty sure that there is stuff in the ToU for steamgifts about scamming and tricking people into giving codes. I know when it first launched some people were banned for begging.
reaver894: havent played a RE game in a lot of years.

What happened though if you dont mind my asking, im pretty sure that there is stuff in the ToU for steamgifts about scamming and tricking people into giving codes. I know when it first launched some people were banned for begging.
People are still regularly being banned for begging.
reaver894: havent played a RE game in a lot of years.

tAnt0: People are still regularly being banned for begging.
Good. But it also leaves some hope for the guy that robbed the code from fifoker to atleast have the code that was stolen deactivated.
finally i wanted to play skyrim with all dlc but some bad guy robbed me oh i´m lucky
fifoker: finally i wanted to play skyrim with all dlc but some bad guy robbed me oh i´m lucky
I am sorry to hear that, I also got scammed 2 times (1. I lost Assassin's Creed 3 2. I lost Bioshock Infinite) but at least Steam Support took care of them ;)
Post edited September 23, 2013 by robb5
I thought it was a lot better than the reviews suggested.. and had a lot of fun with it in co-op. If you've got a friend to play with I'd recommend grabbing it when it's cheap. If all you want is singleplayer, play RE:Revelations. RE6 is focused a lot more on co-op.
fifoker: finally i wanted to play skyrim with all dlc but some bad guy robbed me oh i´m lucky
Are you sure you have been scammed by this person, or someone else using his name? I have been scammed like that.