It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

darkplanetar: job hunting
IAmSinistar: Key PM'd, and good luck with the real-life employment quest!
thanks +1
searching still
high rated
The Wizard's Lair (Desura) to the first ninja who names another game with a wizard in it.
IAmSinistar: The Wizard's Lair (Desura) to the first ninja who names another game with a wizard in it.
Harry Potter
IAmSinistar: The Wizard's Lair (Desura) to the first ninja who names another game with a wizard in it.
sanchit117: Harry Potter
Weak cheese my boy. Hundreds of games to pick from and you go with something that was books and then movies before the game? Plus that's not even the game's full name.

Oh well, technically qualifies, key on the way.

Gauntlet, Altered Beast, the D&D games, the Elder Scrolls games, the Wizardry games, the Ultima games, the roguelikes...
Simon the sorcerer.
IAmSinistar: Gauntlet, Altered Beast, the D&D games, the Elder Scrolls games, the Wizardry games, the Ultima games, the roguelikes...
Discworld ? :P
high rated
Last one for now, Dungeon Fray (Desura) to the ninja who can name a mythological creature with more than one head.
IAmSinistar: Last one for now, Dungeon Fray (Desura) to the ninja who can name a mythological creature with more than one head.
The almighty Hydra!
IAmSinistar: Last one for now, Dungeon Fray (Desura) to the ninja who can name a mythological creature with more than one head.
Cerberus
kerberos ?

heh, too late:)
Post edited September 17, 2013 by truhlik77
Zorder: The almighty Hydra!
Hail Hydra! Game on the way.

Another personal favourite is cuddly wittle Cerberus.

EDIT: Ha, two other people posted him while I was replying. :D
Post edited September 17, 2013 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Hail Hydra! Game on the way.

Cuddly? ;-D
IAmSinistar: Hail Hydra! Game on the way.

They forgot ; Chimera and Orthus (hell hound)
IAmSinistar: Another personal favourite is cuddly wittle Cerberus.
Momo1991: Cuddly? ;-D
I have a weakness for slavering hellbeasts, as my dating history will confirm. ;)
high rated
Smaug's Treasure DLC for anyone who owns Guardians of MiddleEarth code is in esrever.

FZ3YX-@LC@T-XXJKQ

@ = 0