It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lemuria: Thank you so much.
hehe :D
lemuria: Thank you so much.
te_lanus: hehe :D
of that was free game :)) thanks anyway :)
high rated
Hi! This post is definitely not a greeting (even though it starts with one).

Neither is it an attempt to be strange in any way.

It's actually a giveaway, so some members of the community can tie themselves in knots trying to work out which thread this post should *really* be in! :-)

Anyway, would anyone (with a rep of... hmmm... let's say 10 or higher, so that I know you've at least helped out the community in some way) like a Steam code for Magicka?
Post edited September 20, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Hi! This post is definitely not a greeting (even though it starts with one).

Neither is it an attempt to be strange in anyway.

It's actually a giveaway, so some members of the community can tie themselves in knots trying to work out which thread this post should *really* be in! :-)

Anyway, would anyone (with a rep of... hmmm... let's say 10 or higher, so that I know you've at least helped out the community in some way) like a Steam code for Magicka?
Yes please :)
and thank you so much :)+1
Post edited September 20, 2013 by lemuria
blakstar: Hi! This post is definitely not a greeting (even though it starts with one).

Neither is it an attempt to be strange in anyway.

lemuria: Yes please :)
and thank you so much :)+1
PM sent!

Neither is it an attempt to be strange in any way.

Missed it but +rep for the give way!
KneeTheCap: To splash the cash and lavish 60 euros to buy GTAV, or eat...

hmm...
Don't Starve. ;)
high rated
anyone greedy enough for Greed: Black Border Steam or Desura?
Schnuff: anyone greedy enough for Greed: Black Border Steam or Desura?
Steam if possible please!
NG +1
Desura then for me)
high rated
sanchit117: Steam if possible please!
check pm and
Have fun

GREED: Black Border

Desura Key:
G7COS-
COBGZ-
LND54-
5B3V7-
Q6GJP
sanchit117: Steam if possible please!
Schnuff: check pm and
Have fun

GREED: Black Border

Desura Key:
G7COS-
COBGZ-
LND54-
5B3V7-
Q6GJP
NR, thank you for giveaway, anyway.
high rated
last one:
whos interested in X: Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension, X2: The Threat, and X3: Reunion Steam key
Schnuff: last one:
whos interested in X: Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension, X2: The Threat, and X3: Reunion Steam key
I am.
Post edited September 20, 2013 by scpdepo