It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: how old are you again?
niniendowarrior: Old enough to die. :-p
21 then
Sachys: 21 then
LOL.
and before i goto bed kids, ""he's middle aged and dressed as a klingon - but not the star trek kind!"" - best thing i ever wrote!
Sachys: and before i goto bed kids, ""he's middle aged and dressed as a klingon - but not the star trek kind!"" - best thing i ever wrote!
Those thigh-hi's look lovely on you, Sachys - a klingon look if I ever saw one ;-p
Sachys: 21 then
too young to die :-(
Momo1991: Those thigh-hi's look lovely on you, Sachys - a klingon look if I ever saw one ;-p
oh, how the pond doth break a joke! heheh! still funny though :)
Sachys: and before i goto bed kids, ""he's middle aged and dressed as a klingon - but not the star trek kind!"" - best thing i ever wrote!
Momo1991: Those thigh-hi's look lovely on you, Sachys - a klingon look if I ever saw one ;-p
LMAO!
niniendowarrior: LMAO!
Glad I could provide a chuckle ;-D
niniendowarrior: LMAO!
Momo1991: Glad I could provide a chuckle ;-D
Thank you very much for that. :D
Still beware of the Kinglons , they have plenty weapons hidden on themselves >.>
What would a Star Trek TV show look like if it was in Klingon language with English subtitles?
Withdrawn due to picky ninja commentary...
Post edited September 16, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Seems an appropriate time to offer Ravaged ;-)
i'd grab that, but multiplayer, :(
Sachys: i'd grab that, but multiplayer, :(
ravaged zombie apocalypse ; is single player aswell ;)

well, that's the gamecard says.
Post edited September 16, 2013 by DyNaer
Sachys: i'd grab that, but multiplayer, :(
You can go solo - like usual ;-p