It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Wake up night-ninja!
Greed: Black Border (Maets)

M7LBK-(*)2MY(*)-CBY8M

* = [:kju:]
niniendowarrior: Is it? The colonel needs to pick and choose which chicks gets the fryer, you know?
Braussie: This was my initial thought

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFqbAGqKTsE&t=0m30s
I was thinking more of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSPuLN1rhaE
truhlik77: Wake up night-ninja!
Greed: Black Border (Maets)

M7LBK-(*)2MY(*)-CBY8M

* = [:kju:]
Thanks for the drop! NR +1
Spinorial: HIB 9, WITHOUT Fez or Limbo. I though Madagascans spoke French :P
Zuxx: yea kick me thanks for insulting. just im not good on english.
he's offering you your choice of games - minus two that have gone - using a word that (apparently if spinorial is correct) should be familair to you. and you seem to think he's insulting you...
Post edited September 19, 2013 by Sachys
It was a joke dude, no need to get needlessly offended ;) Your choice is still open...
Sachys: he's offering you your choice of games - minus two that have gone - using a word that (apparently if spinorial is correct) should be familair to you. and you seem to think he's insulting you...
dude i don't like you. u meddle everything on this website. jus leave me alone.

Spinorial: It was a joke dude, no need to get needlessly offended ;) Your choice is still open...
thanks i pass.
Zuxx: thanks i pass.
Sigh, your call. Thanks again for giving niniendowarrior time to consider the chicken game :-)
niniendowarrior: I saw screenshots and it looks awesome. However, I think it is best if Zuxx really wants to play it. :)
Zuxx: Thanks but u take it :) u wanted this game more than me :)
Thank you for your kind consideration. :)
Zuxx: dude i don't like you. u meddle everything on this website. jus leave me alone.
i don't see any bearing in reality of your accusation. I've also just tried to make you realise you're being offered a game for being a nice guy.
I will leave it at that
BRINGS POO!

Also a copy of A Virus Named TOM (Steam) for any ninja I've actually exchanged words with before.

That's right, poo and a virus. Keep the bog rolls handy.
Zuxx: dude i don't like you. u meddle everything on this website. jus leave me alone.
Sachys: i don't see any bearing in reality of your accusation. I've also just tried to make you realise you're being offered a game for being a nice guy.
I will leave it at that
I see you've practiced what I had to today...

"You don't always have to participate in ever argument that presents itself"

+1 for a positive response, promoting peace :)
IAmSinistar: BRINGS POO!

Also a copy of A Virus Named TOM (Steam) for any ninja I've actually exchanged words with before.

have enough poo thanks! - and possibly a virus too!
After days of waiting, EA gave me a new key for Mass Effect 2... but since I don't have my machine back to test it, I'm wondering if this will affect my install there (e.g. Cerberus Network, etc.)
IAmSinistar: BRINGS POO!

Vinnie the POO :p
niniendowarrior: After days of waiting, EA gave me a new key for Mass Effect 2... but since I don't have my machine back to test it, I'm wondering if this will affect my install there (e.g. Cerberus Network, etc.)
totally irrelevant but I like your name change :P