It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

guys, its been said many times (by many people) recently (granted yesterday saw some 650+ posts in this thread - perhaps a record!), but you really shouldnt drop codes. instead, state the name of the game and ask for the fist reply comment, or consider making a puzzle, treasure hunt... simply dropping codes can attract the wrong kind of people (many lurkers who will never say thanks for one), but also there has been some evidence that they're often just grabbed by bots and scripsts from some users (twats!).
thanks for your efforts though - and also not redeeming!
:)
Sachys: guys, its been said many times (by many people) recently (granted yesterday saw some 650+ posts in this thread - perhaps a record!), but you really shouldnt drop codes. instead, state the name of the game and ask for the fist reply comment, or consider making a puzzle, treasure hunt... simply dropping codes can attract the wrong kind of people (many lurkers who will never say thanks for one), but also there has been some evidence that they're often just grabbed by bots and scripsts from some users (twats!).
In my previous post I only dropped one code ;)

Still, its good that you mention that.
Post edited September 14, 2013 by QuantumLeapFrog
QuantumLeapFrog: In my previous post I only dropped one code ;)
I'm speaking on a broader basis. Just more so you know and your (also broadly meant) generosity is recieved with some thanks and by someone who may play the game.

Good on you though!
Sachys: I'm speaking on a broader basis. Just more so you know and your (also broadly meant) generosity is recieved with some thanks and by someone who may play the game.

Good on you though!
Haha, yeah, (I was just dropping a hint). I completely agree with your post.
niniendowarrior: Holy crap. That final boss is @#$@#$@%@%@$!!@##!@!
I saw a review from Dragon age 2 and they copy/pasted that boss which the reviewer said it doesnt fit in the game.
I hope you enjoyed it and the ending is epic.
Post edited September 14, 2013 by soulitter
Sachys: guys, its been said many times (by many people) recently (granted yesterday saw some 650+ posts in this thread - perhaps a record!), but you really shouldnt drop codes. instead, state the name of the game and ask for the fist reply comment, or consider making a puzzle, treasure hunt... simply dropping codes can attract the wrong kind of people (many lurkers who will never say thanks for one), but also there has been some evidence that they're often just grabbed by bots and scripsts from some users (twats!).
Honestly I'm not in the mood to go through all of that trouble. I have a handful of codes, and I put one on here every few hours and then I go and do something else with my time. I understand that the games and all of that can be more fun for people and keep the bots away, but I generally don't sit in front of my computer for long periods of time. I'm up and down a lot and don't feel like being glued to the forums right now. That's the only reason I just put the codes in. It's either that or nothing at all. 12 hour work shifts in an industrial environment tend to make your time off quite precious.
Qwertyman:
I undertstand that kinda life - and of course it's your choice what to do mate. :)
Just saying so you know (havent seen you aroud for a while inf act as I remember).
But... might see a few quick replies that way too - I rarely bother with open codes because of the problems these days.
Mind you, I dont often ninja stuff at all right now.
I must be one of the sad cases who doesn't pinch any old code going in case anyone else wants it -- most of the stuff that's appeared so far I've already bought.

The only trouble is when I don't buy something -- like the latest Groupees bundle, the one item I'd like is never offered for grabs :-) (I'm still using XP so a number of the games in the bundle don't work for me, otherwise I probably would have bought it!)

Ah well, that's life I suppose -- can't have everything! :-)

And yes, maybe I'm a tad philosophical because I've probably had one drink too many :-)
blakstar: And yes, maybe I'm a tad philosophical because I've probably had one drink too many :-)
Heheh!
Better philospohical that weilding a traffic cone and wearing a tinfoil hat anyday!

*puts down police woman
blakstar: And yes, maybe I'm a tad philosophical because I've probably had one drink too many :-)
Sachys: Heheh!
Better philospohical that weilding a traffic cone and wearing a tinfoil hat anyday!

*puts down police woman
Looking at that spelling, are you sure that you haven't been at the sauce? :-)
Sachys: Heheh!

*puts down police woman
blakstar: Looking at that spelling, are you sure that you haven't been at the sauce? :-)
Nah - thats my giant chimp hands across a small keyboard and trying not so smash it with every stroke!

besides, I'm scots - it'd take a beached brewery tanker to make me blurry! heheh!
blakstar: Looking at that spelling, are you sure that you haven't been at the sauce? :-)
Sachys: Nah - thats my giant chimp hands across a small keyboard and trying not so smash it with every stroke!

besides, I'm scots - it'd take a beached brewery tanker to make me blurry! heheh!
BTW I don't suppose you could let me know if you happen across a Steam code for Zombie Driver HD if at all possible? If you don't want it for yourself that is! :-)
blakstar:
I've bypassed far more than I can count. I'm sure you can find one soon!
blakstar:
Sachys: I've bypassed far more than I can count. I'm sure you can find one soon!
Woohoo! Never mind, it's on sale (£1.74) on Steam -- never thought about checking before!
blakstar:
not bad!