It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd: Well i'm off to bed.
Good Night
Good night.
niniendowarrior:
Sadly being freelance I have little option - but if they dick me off they get told.
Thankfully, this is for my mates old pub (smashed his leg earlier this year so others have taken over), but they realised they cant actually do shit without me. The Lovecraftian angle is just a bonus!
niniendowarrior:
Sachys: Sadly being freelance I have little option - but if they dick me off they get told.
Thankfully, this is for my mates old pub (smashed his leg earlier this year so others have taken over), but they realised they cant actually do shit without me. The Lovecraftian angle is just a bonus!
All the more awesome that you get the gig, mate. :D
arr0whead: Really? In that case, I might as well get the retail version of the UE. Thanks for the info.
niniendowarrior: You really should. My friend supposedly bought the tin case version with other extras not in the digital version. It's an awesome deal.
I'll check it out. Thanks again :)
arr0whead: I've seen it on Datablitz but I've read elsewhere that the disc must be in the drive to be able to play it. I like having the disc if it's only for installing the game.

Anyway, thanks. I'll probably get the base game next time it goes on sale.
simon_vd: DA do not have disk check after the latest patch so...

DLCs do require connection although unless you edit the config file.

That's how I did it last time ;d
I'd like to know how. I hate their DLC online checks.
simon_vd: Witch's hunt is a must-play LOL ;d
I do plan to play it. ;-)
Post edited September 13, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Ah well. Offer retracted for this evening again!
(guess that must be proof of what I said last night. shame).
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Sachys
GOLEMS OF AMGARRAK!!!!
niniendowarrior: GOLEMS OF AMGARRAK!!!!
Is it good?
You mean the dlc?If so last boss on hard difficulty is though.
high rated
Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter on Steam anyone?
soulitter: You mean the dlc?If so last boss on hard difficulty is though.
Just starting on it with level 35 mage. Hopefully, it's not too tough for me on easy.
dizcology: Is it good?
So far, it's kinda flat. Not much story happening which is a shame.
QuantumLeapFrog: Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter on Steam anyone?
+1. Not redeemed!
Post edited September 13, 2013 by niniendowarrior
QuantumLeapFrog: Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter on Steam anyone?
I'll take it if no one want's it.
tAnt0: I'll take it if no one want's it.
^ Shouldn't you respond because *you* want to play the game and its something on your wishlist as opposed to what sounds like "well, if you can't find anyone else to give it to, I guess I'll activate it and add it to my collection".

I understand its a ninja thread and part of the thrill is to beat everyone to the key or the reply or the pm but sometimes maybe just take an extra second and if you don't know anything about the game, and don't know if you'll play it, maybe take a pass on it. And don't pass on it for the sole reason you got it in a previous ninja but more so to be considerate of other people who aren't as fast as those who consistently F5 or script and know when a new code just dropped. I know it will never happen but felt like saying it anyways.

I've been mostly away the last 2 days and coming back and seeing what seems like 500 posts in this thread today blew me away. Lots of great gifting (kudos) but seeing mostly the same people with 5-10 grabs and mostly with comments like "I'll try that" or "if no one wants it" yada yada yada, this is just a leechers paradise anymore imo.
tAnt0: I'll take it if no one want's it.
teshra: ^ Shouldn't you respond because *you* want to play the game and its something on your wishlist as opposed to what sounds like "well, if you can't find anyone else to give it to, I guess I'll activate it and add it to my collection".

I understand its a ninja thread and part of the thrill is to beat everyone to the key or the reply or the pm but sometimes maybe just take an extra second and if you don't know anything about the game, and don't know if you'll play it, maybe take a pass on it. And don't pass on it for the sole reason you got it in a previous ninja but more so to be considerate of other people who aren't as fast as those who consistently F5 or script and know when a new code just dropped. I know it will never happen but felt like saying it anyways.

I've been mostly away the last 2 days and coming back and seeing what seems like 500 posts in this thread today blew me away. Lots of great gifting (kudos) but seeing mostly the same people with 5-10 grabs and mostly with comments like "I'll try that" or "if no one wants it" yada yada yada, this is just a leechers paradise anymore imo.
I said if no one wants it because I already played Serious Sam first and second encounter though it was the classic one before I even heard about steam and I really enjoyed them and would probably replay them again. But if someone wanted to try it for the first time i would've passed the key.
well, my curry experiments are catching up with you all it seems...