It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blakstar: Yes, that's the one.
DyNaer: does the trade takes some times ? ; because i tried .... and well no go..
Should be almost immediate -- at least it has been for me.
niniendowarrior: *slips* Ow!
Sachys: and in a white three piece suit as well!
:( :( :(
Sachys: and in a white three piece suit as well!
niniendowarrior: :( :( :(
I'm sure the chicken guts, and secret recipe will soon cover it up! ;)
Post edited September 15, 2013 by Sachys
high rated
Dead Space for Origin:

46F5H-5JIIH-GNGAV
Genius moment. Playing LA Noire and forgetting to plug the laptop... and playing till the laptop ran out of juice.
niniendowarrior: Genius moment. Playing LA Noire and forgetting to plug the laptop... and playing till the laptop ran out of juice.
colonel - there are times when you are among the most intelligent among us... this is not one! heheh!
niniendowarrior: Genius moment. Playing LA Noire and forgetting to plug the laptop... and playing till the laptop ran out of juice.
......... LOL
Sachys: colonel - there are times when you are among the most intelligent among us... this is not one! heheh!
I was playing... playing... and then... boom. Laptop shuts off. I look down and go... "Oh."

Here's more fun facts. Playing LA Noire on Windowed mode at 800x600. Hells yeah!
Post edited September 15, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Sachys: colonel - there are times when you are among the most intelligent among us... this is not one! heheh!
niniendowarrior: I was playing... playing... and then... boom. Laptop shuts off. I look down and go... "Oh."

Here's more fun facts. Playing LA Noire on Windowed mode at 800x600. Hells yeah!
heheh!

(am offski for a bit - inabit!)
Post edited September 16, 2013 by Sachys
niniendowarrior: I was playing... playing... and then... boom. Laptop shuts off. I look down and go... "Oh."

i call that ; playing LA NOIRE in old school mode :P

DyNaer: i call that ; playing LA NOIRE in old school mode :P
OLD school indeed! :D

Sachys: heheh!

(am offski for a bit - inabit!)
Okay mate. Take care and have a good one.
Post edited September 16, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Awesome news... my gaming laptop is broken AGAIN. Holy crap!
niniendowarrior: Awesome news... my gaming laptop is broken AGAIN. Holy crap!
that's bad... can it be fixed?
niniendowarrior: Awesome news... my gaming laptop is broken AGAIN. Holy crap!
darkplanetar: that's bad... can it be fixed?
I suspect it's the battery. But I don't know yet. Hope it's fixable.
morning ninjas