It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Today. Dragon Age Awakening ENDS!!! I'm not leaving the game until it's over!
Ohh, Dragon age is it good?
Suzaku-sama: Who want a Satazius Desura Key?
simon_vd: ill grab it
PM sent!
niniendowarrior: Today. Dragon Age Awakening ENDS!!! I'm not leaving the game until it's over!
KittyRules: Ohh, Dragon age is it good?
Origins is great. Awakening, so-so.
niniendowarrior: Origins is great. Awakening, so-so.
so is it a rpg or action title or both? I have seen the game in stores before looks good. is it on steam or gog? Would love to play it sometime :) +1 for the info
Post edited September 13, 2013 by KittyRules
Repeated from last night:
(thats 13 pages ago for real ninjas or around 650 posts! - busy day and I dont think i bothered to swipe anything...)

Crysis2

Medal Of Honour

Mirrors Edge

June 2013 joindate or later - prove to me you've contributed to the commnunity via link in reply and your first pick (name it) is yours.

Edit: I'll be back in an hour for this one
Post edited September 13, 2013 by Sachys
Sachys: Made you look! :O
niniendowarrior: BOOOO!
LMAO
KittyRules: so is it a rpg or action title or both? I have seen the game in stores before looks good. is it on steam or gog? Would love to play it sometime :)
It's both RPG and action. The sheer number of monsters to kill...

It's on Steam and probably won't be on GOG for a loooooong time.
KittyRules: so is it a rpg or action title or both? I have seen the game in stores before looks good. is it on steam or gog? Would love to play it sometime :)
niniendowarrior: It's both RPG and action. The sheer number of monsters to kill...

It's on Steam and probably won't be on GOG for a loooooong time.
Thanks
Did you play DAO with the DLCs? If yes, will I miss much if I get just the base game? I've been holding off from buying it because the ultimate edition is region blocked on Steam.
arr0whead: Did you play DAO with the DLCs? If yes, will I miss much if I get just the base game? I've been holding off from buying it because the ultimate edition is region blocked on Steam.
There's always Origin in that case.
arr0whead: Did you play DAO with the DLCs? If yes, will I miss much if I get just the base game? I've been holding off from buying it because the ultimate edition is region blocked on Steam.
tAnt0: There's always Origin in that case.
+1 steam is history, use it only as a last resort
Post edited September 13, 2013 by simon_vd
Use Origin then instead of steam?
KittyRules: Use Origin then instead of steam?
Not personally, just suggesting an alternative since I know they have both parts of Dragon Age. I only made an account when the origin bundle came out.
KittyRules: Use Origin then instead of steam?
tAnt0: Not personally, just suggesting an alternative since I know they have both parts of Dragon Age. I only made an account when the origin bundle came out.
Ok, thanks much
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dragon_age_origins_ultimate_edition

At least the publisher is already here