It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: OOH! I have one!

100% off poo bombarding Stooner

first reply
shqlinkz: what platform is it for ?
the forum of GOG
Sachys: OOH! I have one!

100% off poo bombarding Stooner

first reply
shqlinkz: what platform is it for ?
hehehehehhheheheheheheheheheh!
niniendowarrior: Yeah! I'm trying to get rid of them. LOL. :(
blakstar: If you just want to get rid of them you could always use TrashBot on Steam.

Just add it as a friend, get rid of whatever you don't want, and then remove it from your friends list.
for coupons it's not necessary , they vanish from inventory after the expiration date.

however for gifts, that's another matter .....
blakstar: If you just want to get rid of them you could always use TrashBot on Steam.

Just add it as a friend, get rid of whatever you don't want, and then remove it from your friends list.
DyNaer: for coupons it's not necessary , they vanish from inventory after the expiration date.

i think theres actually a thread for coupons now. shame i didnt do that when i had 90% off shogun 2 - couldnt find anyone who wanted it
lemuria: cq_prom_8G39DEXM
Just posting to say thank you very much and I picked this Cardinal Quest code up. Love Roguelikes, though I've mostly just done Angband and Nethack. Looking forward to this.

DyNaer: for coupons it's not necessary , they vanish from inventory after the expiration date.

Yeah, I know coupons disappear from your inventory after expiry date, but at one point Steam kept bombarding me with coupons that I was never going to use -- it was getting ridiculous.

Mind you, since Trashbot also allows you to take stuff you want from it's inventory I did get a couple of coupons that I did use!

blakstar: Yeah, I know coupons disappear from your inventory after expiry date, but at one point Steam kept bombarding me with coupons that I was never going to use -- it was getting ridiculous.

Mind you, since Trashbot also allows you to take stuff you want from it's inventory I did get a couple of coupons that I did use!
I have guessed you knew this about the coupons ;) , just pointing out.

they are some groups on Steam where you can give coupons, however under -50% that's not very interesting :(

and thanks for pointing this solution , i didn't knew it :) ; also i don't have many coupons LOL
Post edited September 15, 2013 by DyNaer
blakstar: Yeah, I know coupons disappear from your inventory after expiry date, but at one point Steam kept bombarding me with coupons that I was never going to use -- it was getting ridiculous.

DyNaer: I have guessed you knew this about the coupons ;) , just pointing out.

they are some groups on Steam where you can give coupons, however under -50% that's not very interesting :(

and thanks for pointing this solution , i didn't knew it :) ; also i don't have many coupons LOL
Well if the game is like $40 I bet any coupon will be good. But I guess such a titles don't get coupons so.. yea not really
niniendowarrior: Yeah! I'm trying to get rid of them. LOL. :(

I don't think that's nice. :( I'd rather someone grabbed it.
niniendowarrior: I don't think that's nice. :( I'd rather someone grabbed it.
I wonder if that ever happened though...
simon_vd: I wonder if that ever happened though...
I'll just keep asking until someone gets around to it. LOL.
simon_vd: I wonder if that ever happened though...
niniendowarrior: I'll just keep asking until someone gets around to it. LOL.
at least you have some courage :D
Brainslide: Love Roguelikes, though I've mostly just done Angband and Nethack. Looking forward to this.
Yes, an Angband player! We're not extinct! (Though no zoo has a breeding pair yet.)

If you ever want to try another original roguelike, I strongly recommend Larn. It has a rather touching story and does a lot of things that are unique in the RL world.

I didn't use it at first, but since no-one seemed interested in coupons, I started using it to clear out any rubbish.

And anyway, anyone can look through TrashBot's inventory and grab anything they like, so it's not like destroying the coupon.
Post edited September 15, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: I didn't use it at first, but since no-one seemed interested in coupons, I started using it to clear out any rubbish.

And anyway, anyone can look through TrashBot's inventory and grab anything they like, so it's not like destroying the coupon.
Who owns TrashBot??