It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Anybody want Chompy Chomp Chomp (Desura)?
IAmSinistar: Aye, Rodzaju does. It's a fair cop guv'ner, I'm happy to gift it twice when that's how it plays out. :)
Stooner: I was almost sleeping when you posted... needless to say that I would be kinda upset when I wake up. ;p
Sorry, hope this near miss didn't retrigger your insomnia!
Still have 1 Killing Floor guest pass if anyone is interested.
IAmSinistar: Volgarr the Viking (GOG) to the first skeleton from Brazil.
joppo: Can you wait until I die and decompose? It's just a matter of a few decades, no more than 8.
Surely for this game it's worth speeding up the process? ;)
joppo: Can you wait until I die and decompose? It's just a matter of a few decades, no more than 8.
IAmSinistar: Surely for this game it's worth speeding up the process? ;)
I should have edited my OP, I'm not in for the game. I just decided the joke was worth putting out.
So I'll just stay alive. Sorry to disappoint you.
In-game keys:
BigHead BASH Alien Head Key: A-GCQX-ZT75-GZB6
Renaissance Heroes Starter Pack Key:12f34a0cb771941e
D&D Neverwinter Natural 20 Item Pack:HLR21-L6A-65SL
IAmSinistar: Surely for this game it's worth speeding up the process? ;)
joppo: I should have edited my OP, I'm not in for the game. I just decided the joke was worth putting out.
Not a problem, and I'd rather you stick around as well.
Garrett24601: Anybody want Chompy Chomp Chomp (Desura)?
me. If it's still available.
JohnWalrus: If it's still available, I'd be interested in it :)
Garrett24601: Sent, and oddly enough I was going to ask if you wanted it.
Thanks! Shame there aren't more people interested in Desura, it's a brilliant service for indie games! At any rate, this looks awesome :D

Edit: and right as I posted this, someone asked for Chompy Chomp Chomp. Faith in humanity restored! lol
Post edited September 13, 2013 by JohnWalrus
joppo: I should have edited my OP, I'm not in for the game. I just decided the joke was worth putting out.
IAmSinistar: Not a problem, and I'd rather you stick around as well.
Thanks. Also, being a brazilian corpse is Stooner's shtick and I don't want to invade his turf. I'll stick to being the only cheddar monk around instead.

Anybody wants Grotesque Tactics 1 on Steam? 1st reply with more than 30 rep is welcome to it.

But whoever is 1st will have to be patient 'cause I'm leaving work and I'm not going home right away.
IAmSinistar: Not a problem, and I'd rather you stick around as well.
joppo: Thanks. Also, being a brazilian corpse is Stooner's shtick and I don't want to invade his turf. I'll stick to being the only cheddar monk around instead.

Anybody wants Grotesque Tactics 1 on Steam? 1st reply with more than 30 rep is welcome to it.

But whoever is 1st will have to be patient 'cause I'm leaving work and I'm not going home right away.
May I have it?
i like desura i just seem to end up owning anything people are kind enough to gift!
in fact several times iv nearly been the first reply for something gifted and then though hang on let me check it might have been in a bundle ive not redeemed yet!
if i remember one of my early bundle purchases, i purchased the whole bundle just for a desura game (cant for the life of me remember which it was though :p).
high rated
Medal of Honor 2010 Origin F6PX-UDJC-Y242-PTC2-HJBE
high rated
Eets Munchies Steam Key:
LTN0-U8ZF-C41?-VWGI

?=X
kalmis666: Eets Munchies Steam Key:
LTN0-U8ZF-C41?-VWGI

?=X
Taken by a silent ninja, but thank you for the drop :)