It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

crazed_undead: Steam

Brutal Legend K5MKD-G3WW8-9X7R9
Eets Munchies VECX-2ZHI-1D0Q-A6YS
Mark of the Ninja DFKK7-8W7MP-WDETH
Trine 2 7RY67-56XAN-BAHM7
NR as I already have them but +1 :)

too late all gone but thanks for the chance

Good eveni. oh wait keys. :P

nr +1.

defusedbox: Thanks a whole lot for Eets!
EDIT: I'm not taking anymore keys from this forum for a while, it makes me feel scummy
EDIT2: is it scummy to get keys on here?
You're welcome. It's not scummy at all, people put codes up here to share games with people that might enjoy them. However, I would only take codes for games that you're actually going to play.
EDIT: I'm not taking anymore keys from this forum for a while, it makes me feel scummy
crazed_undead: You're welcome. It's not scummy at all, people put codes up here to share games with people that might enjoy them. However, I would only take codes for games that you're actually going to play.
It's usually not a big deal, people take keys. It's appreciated that you take what you plan to play. Example, I've heard Mark of the Ninja was good and grabbed that code. Meanwhile I have Brutal Legend on 360 and possibly DRM free download, so it's not a big deal for me to take it. But if someone drops multiple keys it's usually good sense to only take one.
crazed_undead: You're welcome. It's not scummy at all, people put codes up here to share games with people that might enjoy them. However, I would only take codes for games that you're actually going to play.
I actually wanted Eets because I <3 Klei. (didn't buy indie bundle 9 because i own Mark of the ninja, fez, ftl, and brutal legend) I'm downloading Eets right now so i can play it later today
Post edited September 15, 2013 by defusedbox
Ooh, only 12 minutes late this time :).
QC: It's usually not a big deal, people take keys. It's appreciated that you take what you plan to play. Example, I've heard Mark of the Ninja was good and grabbed that code. Meanwhile I have Brutal Legend on 360 and possibly DRM free download, so it's not a big deal for me to take it. But if someone drops multiple keys it's usually good sense to only take one.
yeah didn't get brutal legend or mark of the ninja because i already own both on steam (i also own brutal legend on xbox!) I didn't take trine 2 because i don't know if i was interested or not but i was interested in Eets however.
EDIT: people on this forum have made me decide that gog has a great community
I played Eets Munchies for a bit, really charming and very fun. The level editor adds a lot of replayability.
Smannesman: This thread keeps reminding me GOG really should have an IRC channel or something.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/irc/post329

It's not particularly active, but it exists.

UKFJL29QLF7Q2GLN

You guys are going to like this one
Post edited September 15, 2013 by ggf162
Smannesman: This thread keeps reminding me GOG really should have an IRC channel or something.
ggf162: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/irc/post329

UKFJL29QLF7Q2GLN

NVM

UKFJL29QLF7Q2GLN

Just as lame as the goodmornings.
People should be shot really. :D
Post edited September 15, 2013 by lugum
defusedbox: not gonna redeem it, probably bad rats
EDIT: Is it a key?
Yip, but it's a GOG key
lugum: Just as lame as the goodmornings.
Why? Lugum :D
Post edited September 15, 2013 by te_lanus

UKFJL29QLF7Q2GLN

lugum: Just as lame as the goodmornings.
I'M SORRY

P7LG-9N6K-H9BD-H2SS

EDIT: It's a GOG key
Post edited September 15, 2013 by ggf162

UKFJL29QLF7Q2GLN

Got it. Thanks for stargunner.

I am an idiot
Post edited September 15, 2013 by dracomage1996