It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

soulitter: That reminds me.Did the game got good reviews or the other way around?
Stooner: Bad. But some people find it funny and says that you have to master the battles..
I see, thanks Stooner.
Post edited September 13, 2013 by soulitter
sorry back guys, if anyone wants woodle tree i mentioned earlier, it might be best to PM me as im about to run out!
(unless youve already showing your interest in replying then that is held, but if noone has then as above?)
Bigs: BTW REDSHIRTS FOREVER for FTL on Steam closes in 45 minutes (11PM GMT +9)
What are these "redshirts"? Anyway, too bad its for Steam version of FTL.
simon_vd - usually via pm
Lexor: What are these "redshirts"? Anyway, too bad its for Steam version of FTL.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post43798

I see Ian ;)
Post edited September 13, 2013 by simon_vd
Stooner: I don't even know if it's an evolution...
It is. Every change is an evolution. But it does not mean it is an evolution in good direction. :P
Lexor: What are these "redshirts"? Anyway, too bad its for Steam version of FTL.
its a star trek reference (well as far as i know, it could be something else im unaware of)
Redshirts - the expendable crew that get killed off in Star Trek eps :P
Bigs: Redshirts - the expendable crew that get killed off in Star Trek eps :P
like this? :P
the unimportant
high rated
AI War + 5 DLC packs & Tidalis - Steam
Post edited September 13, 2013 by simon_vd
simon_vd: AI War + 5 DLC packs & Tidalis - Steam
can i have it ?
Hello all :) Weekend is almost here (and indeed already here for those of us on the far side of the world) Hope it's a good one!
CymTyr: Hello all :) Weekend is almost here (and indeed already here for those of us on the far side of the world) Hope it's a good one!
hi
high rated
Lunar Flight
Steam Key:
Ian: Lunar Flight
Steam Key:
can i ? if nobody want ?