It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jon_Irenicus: Can I has free game? :)
Momo1991: mwhahaha

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
WTH?
Jon_Irenicus: WTH?
You will click the cookies....the grandmothers must be appeased!
Momo1991: You will click the cookies....the grandmothers must be appeased!
No, TY xD
oh dear... such a time sink, those cookies.
dizcology: Here you go.
Momo1991: Which reminds me...see your PM for something free ;-p
Thanks, Momo!

NOW I have enough games for two life times.
Post edited September 06, 2013 by dizcology
dizcology: oh dear... such a time sink, those cookies.
After I realize that I'd have to give into the the grandmapocolypse, I decided to quit ;-p
Momo1991: mwhahaha

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
LMAO!!!
Momo1991: Which reminds me...see your PM for something free ;-p
dizcology: Thanks, Momo!

NOW I have enough games for two life times.
Um three or four seems to be the going rate ;-p That or become independently wealthy - come-on big money!
Momo1991: After I realize that I'd have to give into the the grandmapocolypse, I decided to quit ;-p
it takes a lot of will power to close that tab.
Momo1991: After I realize that I'd have to give into the the grandmapocolypse, I decided to quit ;-p
dizcology: it takes a lot of will power to close that tab.
It does indeed but then I have on the order of several billion cookies and up way too many nights clicking!
Do you use Desura?
Post edited September 06, 2013 by Momo1991
But why? The grandmapocolypse doesn't really do anything... well, it brings the red cookies, but other than that...
adambiser: But why? The grandmapocolypse doesn't really do anything... well, it brings the red cookies, but other than that...
It gives you many different grandma upgrades, which end up making Grandmas nearly as good as time machines
i started this chat late becuse they are talking about grandpaaclapse and red cookies
adambiser: But why? The grandmapocolypse doesn't really do anything... well, it brings the red cookies, but other than that...
nightrunner227: It gives you many different grandma upgrades, which end up making Grandmas nearly as good as time machines
You mean the "Arcane sugar", etc? I guess I was just counting that as regular progress in the game rather than being part of the grandmapocolypse...
If anyone wants, I have two Steam coupons (10% OFF) for the new Shadow Warrior, ready to gift... (:P)
(Coupons valid until Sept. 26)
Post edited September 06, 2013 by Azrael360
Creating elder beings and eldritch horrors for more cookie income and achievements?.... Yeah, sounds about right. Go Apocalypse today!