It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: Commission came in?
Sachys: Nope.
I said the prize would be upgraded, it has been (there are a few goodies I'm keeping quiet yet).
Entered. For some reason I didn't realize it was a GA even though you said so several times.
Sachys: Nope.
I said the prize would be upgraded, it has been (there are a few goodies I'm keeping quiet yet).
CymTyr: Entered. For some reason I didn't realize it was a GA even though you said so several times.
heheh! numpty! :)
Entered, Hi all. Hope your doing great. Bless all
high rated
KittyRules: Entered, Hi all. Hope your doing great. Bless all
Hello there, here take this, but be quick, as there are ninja among us!

Space Trader: Merchant Marine - MVHY2-%XR0P-ERHTA %=The First Letter of your Username
KittyRules: Entered, Hi all. Hope your doing great. Bless all
JogsterXL: Hello there, here take this, but be quick, as there are ninja among us!

Space Trader: Merchant Marine - MVHY2-%XR0P-ERHTA %=The First Letter of your Username
Thanks you so much Jogster you are most gererous soul. I look forward to playing that one. You sir are a kind gentlemen.

Bless you

Foxy

+1 as well
Post edited September 10, 2013 by KittyRules
KittyRules: Thanks you so much Jogster. I look forward to playing that one. You sir are a kind gentlemen.

Foxy

+1 as well
You are very welcome, enjoy the game! :)
That awkward time between paychecks when GOG puts on an awesome sale and you don't have the money for it.
CymTyr: That awkward time between paychecks when GOG puts on an awesome sale and you don't have the money for it.
I hate that
MunkiSiren: Hi :) How is everyone??
niniendowarrior: Not too shabby. :D
LOL at your avatar :)
CymTyr: That awkward time between paychecks when GOG puts on an awesome sale and you don't have the money for it.
Lou: I hate that
Me too. Driftmoon is an absolute steal at $3 and there's some other games I want, but honestly I can't justify spending the money when I still have a massive backlog and I've got other needs to fulfill.
Lou: I hate that
CymTyr: Me too. Driftmoon is an absolute steal at $3 and there's some other games I want, but honestly I can't justify spending the money when I still have a massive backlog and I've got other needs to fulfill.
I Agree also. Happens quite often too lol. :(
niniendowarrior: Not too shabby. :D
KittyRules: LOL at your avatar :)
We love our colonel!
MunkiSiren: First person to tell me their favourite word and why gets Splatter ( Desura)
THIEF! Because that code was meant to be kept for someone, not given away :P
MunkiSiren: First person to tell me their favourite word and why gets Splatter ( Desura)
Tarnicus: THIEF! Because that code was meant to be kept for someone, not given away :P
what? troubles in paradise?
Tarnicus: THIEF! Because that code was meant to be kept for someone, not given away :P
Stooner: what? troubles in paradise?
No... Thunder in Paradise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-8ebBdPBhA