It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Torchlight:
RY6F-ZBX4-HC3C-P?5C

?=S
Robette: Torchlight:
RY6F-ZBX4-HC3C-P?5C

?=S
got it, thanks. :)
Robette: Torchlight:
RY6F-ZBX4-HC3C-P?5C

?=S
Pawun: got it, thanks. :)
Sure, enjoy.
high rated
Obulis - Steam

Puzzle game needs puzzle code >)

N(y)TE(x)-CJVY(x^y)-JRX(x^x)(x^y/2)
truhlik77: Obulis - Steam

Puzzle game needs puzzle code >)

N(y)TE(x)-CJVY(x^y)-JRX(x^x)(x^y/2)
x= 2 ; y= 3 right?
The key was already taken though, but thanks for the puzzle :)
So... according to cheapshark, the cheapest price for Skyrim: Legendary edition is $60 approx (£30 uk on steam).

In my local Tesco right now, it's £17 - for the hardcopy ($26.59 apparently).

That's messed up!
Attachments:
Sachys: So... according to cheapshark, the cheapest price for Skyrim: Legendary edition is $60 approx (£30 uk on steam).

That's messed up!
I'm willing to bet an associate mixed up the slots for Legendary and regular. Still, that's a pretty decent price if you can threaten the store into honoring the price.
Sachys: So... according to cheapshark, the cheapest price for Skyrim: Legendary edition is $60 approx (£30 uk on steam).

That's messed up!
i wish i had those prices at home :(
An old Xbox 360 games is 40$
(an old ACB was at one point 80$!)
Post edited September 04, 2013 by kkreo
truhlik77:
undef: x= 2 ; y= 3 right?
The key was already taken though, but thanks for the puzzle :)
Exactly:)
My Acer tablet broke last night. :( Feeling very pissy still.
Post edited September 04, 2013 by niniendowarrior
hi everyone
Schnuff: hi everyone
hi

That's messed up!
nightrunner227: I'm willing to bet an associate mixed up the slots for Legendary and regular. Still, that's a pretty decent price if you can threaten the store into honoring the price.
Regular is £15 - and those are the actual prices - no mess up
Post edited September 04, 2013 by Sachys
...actually, it's just occured to me that if the discs arent region blocked, It might be worth buying a few next time I get paid and then selling them on at cost plus postage... or would that be exploitation of an exploitative corporation?!

EDIT: Slightly more expensive from their website, and I dont know if you can order outside the UK, but maybe worth a look
http://www.tesco.com/direct/search-results/results.page?catId=4294967294&searchquery=skyrim&SrchId=4294967294&_requestid=1111202
Post edited September 04, 2013 by Sachys
hello