It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We should create a seperate topic for that.
The morning topic.

On a sidenote am i the only one whenever i click new post the field where i type starts at the second line?
Post edited September 08, 2013 by lugum
lugum: We should create a seperate topic for that.
The morning topic.
:))
Hello and tea?

/:
y, always second line... for some reason
Post edited September 08, 2013 by darkplanetar
lugum: We should create a seperate topic for that.
The morning topic.
darkplanetar: :))
Hello and tea?
hi, yep with milk :p
lugum: On a sidenote am i the only one whenever i click new post the field where i type starts at the second line?
nope you are not alone ;P
lugum: On a sidenote am i the only one whenever i click new post the field where i type starts at the second line?
simon_vd: nope you are not alone ;P
Ah okay thanks, just seemed weird that i never seen it been adressed before by others.
lugum: Ah okay thanks, just seemed weird that i never seen it been adressed before by others.
Happens to me too, lugum.
i just slept for 6 hours in the middle of my hallway with my cats :I
lol Sounds like a snuggle fest.
lugum: Ah okay thanks, just seemed weird that i never seen it been adressed before by others.
Me too. Really bugs me lol
high rated
Tw2Brick: lol Sounds like a snuggle fest.
i just went into the hallway and layed down, they were down with it, and then i was just asleep :I. Reply to this post for a free Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key :D
Tw2Brick: lol Sounds like a snuggle fest.
Feimjoll: i just went into the hallway and layed down, they were down with it, and then i was just asleep :I. Reply to this post for a free Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key :D
I use to to do that with my dog all the time :) and not in laptop would melt lol but +1
Feimjoll: i just went into the hallway and layed down, they were down with it, and then i was just asleep :I. Reply to this post for a free Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key :D
KJGamer: I use to to do that with my dog all the time :) and not in laptop would melt lol but +1
you don't want Crysis 2 do you?
KJGamer: I use to to do that with my dog all the time :) and not in laptop would melt lol but +1
Feimjoll: you don't want Crysis 2 do you?
Yeah I don't want it that's why I said "not in" sorry for not being clear enough I was more focused on the cuddle fest convo lol
Feimjoll: you don't want Crysis 2 do you?
KJGamer: Yeah I don't want it that's why I said "not in" sorry for not being clear enough I was more focused on the cuddle fest convo lol
derp, i completely overlooked that part of your sentence XP
high rated
hi all,
Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey
Desura:
dumdidumB0APTZPGZUdumdidum
(just remove some dumdidum)