It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: Wirh 9 characters can't someone just make up a random number? not like there are many odds.
Nine characters on a COUPON.

Someone inclined to make up a random number would not be someone inclined to buy the game anyway.
Ki11s0n3: Alienware Arena is currently giving away free copies of Zeno Clash

How to claim your key:
Create or log in to an Alienware Arena account.
Request your Zeno Clash 2 discount Steam key. You should receive a Zeno Clash 1 Steam key
https://na.alienwarearena.com/deal/33-off-zeno-clash-2-and-free-copy-of-the-original-zeno-clash

(you gotta buy zeno clash 2 to get it)
Seems to be for US only, as I can't create a account currently. And removing the NA infront hides that giveaway

(and I've read reports that you don't need to buy it to get the game (but I can't confirm it :P)
high rated
Greed: Black Border (Steam)

J(The _ Files)Y8T-QFJN(1+1)-Z23FN
high rated
C&C: Red Alert 3 Uprising
Origin
2MCC-92HU-Z2DA-45??-G9T5

?? i5 2500k generation
SB thanks :P
lugum: Wirh 9 characters can't someone just make up a random number? not like there are many odds.
36 to the 9th power is 101,559,956,668,416. Or about 14,500 codes for every person on Earth. :)
March of War $10 In game coupon: 3NR-6TP-Z97
Anybody else having a weird thing with Steam where it will only start on offline mode?
(not blocked by my firewall etc, and I'm loading everything else fine).
Sachys: Anybody else having a weird thing with Steam where it will only start on offline mode?
Yep, Steam is down. :p
Sachys: Anybody else having a weird thing with Steam where it will only start on offline mode?
I have the same problem.
STEAM IS DEAD!!!
I'm sure that'll please a few on this forum - and see an influx of spam traffic...

...ah, we already have the latter!
Post edited September 03, 2013 by Sachys
the website is also down.
I really wanted Metro Last Light and it's 20$ today and steam doesn't work.
This sucks.
DOS attack perhaps!

*tumbleweeds

On a side note:
Got headhunted today to do a comic book prop for an upcoming prime time TV show (dont do comics anymore though) and the P+C adventure game project is going onto base level production!
Post edited September 03, 2013 by Sachys
My steam is up and working and hasn't been down
alexanderthegrea: the website is also down.
I really wanted Metro Last Light and it's 20$ today and steam doesn't work.
This sucks.
its midweek madness so plenty of time ;)
Post edited September 03, 2013 by SirEyeball
SirEyeball: My steam is up and working and hasn't been down
A: bet you took the blue pills
B: your wife wont complain!

;)