It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

simon_vd: Dungeonland - Steam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6seK3CL60h4
May i ? if no body want it :)
simon_vd: Dungeonland - Steam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6seK3CL60h4
Missed it, but thanks. :)
high rated
War of the Roses: Kingmaker - Steam
Nobody? I don't use Steam.

EDIT: I'd ninja it for re-gifting ;-)
Post edited September 01, 2013 by DeMignon
simon_vd: War of the Roses: Kingmaker - Steam
5 mins and nobody want this game...
no regifting
simon_vd: no regifting
regifting is sux, i dont want to be greedy but if no body want it , i can take it :))
simon_vd: no regifting
Sure, no problem. Thus, I don't need it.
Has anyone claimed it?
adambiser: Has anyone claimed it?
not yet
I'll take it
adambiser: Has anyone claimed it?
simon_vd: not yet
I doubt I would utilize it since it's for a F2P game, but thanks for the giveaway!
Mirror's Edge - Steam
simon_vd: not yet
adambiser: I doubt I would utilize it since it's for a F2P game, but thanks for the giveaway!
This is not a DLC.
War of the Roses can be played free, but the key is for the full game. I don't know exactly what features isn't in the free build, but it's not a "classic" free to play (I guess you can't upgrade your character is the free build, like Rising Storm for Red Orchestra 2).
In fact, it's a big trial version.
Post edited September 01, 2013 by benderz
benderz: This is not a DLC.
War of the Roses can be played free, but the key is for the full game. I don't know exactly what features isn't in the free build, but it's not a "classic" free to play (I guess you can't upgrade your character is the free build, like Rising Storm for Red Orchestra 2).
In fact, it's a big trial version.
steam page says:
War of the Roses: Kingmaker arms players with a wide variety of arsenal and armor from the Knights Hospitaller, Gallowglass Mercenary, Winter Has Arrived, and Outside the Law updates. Three new maps and two additional gameplay modes, including the Assault Mode released specifically for this version of the multiplayer action title are also included.