It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Say, when's the last time tinyE posted anything? I don't think I've seen a post from him in a few days. Maybe he's bought some game he's really into.
triock: https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/the_bitch_about_life_in_general_thread/post4809
Ah, that explains it. There's substantially less urgency to upvote posts before they dip into the red these days :P
Spinorial: Oh god, it's a tower defense! Oh well, screw the Earth :P
GOGwiiisfun: It's kind of funny to think of how there are probably at least some lurkers/newbies who have no what any of this means :)
It's the ultimate incentive to reply and say hi :D
Post edited September 05, 2013 by Spinorial
Momo1991: d no ;-p

Ignore this post too ;-p

[url=Steam - Mystery Game][/url]
Ok, ok - check your PM for a make-up gift ;-p
Momo1991: Ok, ok - check your PM for a make-up gift ;-p
Hey hey hey! It's your fault the Earth is doomed, live with it. I certainly will :P
What was the game he ninja'd? Secret of the Magic Crystals? :D
Momo - half of the time we are thanking her for her mad gifting sprees, and the other half of the time we are cursing her and her evil flash games.
Post edited September 05, 2013 by GOGwiiisfun
GOGwiiisfun: Momo - half of the time we are thanking her for her mad gifting sprees, and the other half of the time we are cursing her and her evil flash games.
Well I am the Momo - what else did you expect? ;-p

btw, I am back clicking in an attempt to get ALL the achievements :-(
Post edited September 05, 2013 by Momo1991
triock: What was the game he ninja'd? Secret of the Magic Crystals? :D
Anomaly Warzone Earth. Given the circumstances, it could be adequately re-branded Clusterfuck Earth. It could be a spiritual sequel to Battlefield Earth XP
Momo1991: btw, I am back clicking in an attempt to get ALL the achievements :-(
We should try to greenlight that game ;)
Post edited September 05, 2013 by Spinorial
Spinorial: Anomaly Warzone Earth. Given the circumstances, it could be adequately re-branded Clusterfuck Earth. It could be a spiritual sequel to Battlefield Earth XP
Dude, this game has trading cards, you know what it means, right? :p
Post edited September 05, 2013 by triock
Spinorial: Anomaly Warzone Earth. Given the circumstances, it could be adequately re-branded Clusterfuck Earth. It could be a spiritual sequel to Battlefield Earth XP
Momo1991: btw, I am back clicking in an attempt to get ALL the achievements :-(
Spinorial: We should try to greenlight that game ;)
I think a hunting party would be rounded up!
GOGwiiisfun: Momo - half of the time we are thanking her for her mad gifting sprees, and the other half of the time we are cursing her and her evil flash games.
Momo1991: Well I am the Momo - what else did you expect? ;-p

btw, I am back clicking in an attempt to get ALL the achievements :-(
Haha, I have all 86 upgrades and 83 achievements. :p
For a while... I could not post. GOG kept giving me a 404. :(

But... nobody should be cursing Momo. She is the queen of the Ninjas. :D
I need 40 cursors, 12 portals and 52 time machines....then the fun begins to get the rest of the insane upgrades - I mean what was the guy thinking with 9,999,999,999,999 cookies needed for one upgrade?
Momo1991: I need 40 cursors, 12 portals and 52 time machines....then the fun begins to get the rest of the insane upgrades - I mean what was the guy thinking with 9,999,999,999,999 cookies needed for one upgrade?
Good luck, Momo! You can get it done!!! :D
Momo1991: I need 40 cursors, 12 portals and 52 time machines....then the fun begins to get the rest of the insane upgrades - I mean what was the guy thinking with 9,999,999,999,999 cookies needed for one upgrade?
niniendowarrior: Good luck, Momo! You can get it done!!! :D
Well I ostensibly beat it and quit buuuuuut noooooo, the guy had to update it! ;-(
niniendowarrior: Good luck, Momo! You can get it done!!! :D
Momo1991: Well I ostensibly beat it and quit buuuuuut noooooo, the guy had to update it! ;-(
More buildings and upgrades soon!