It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: Killjoy XD
Although, momo would love it if this thread got flooded with puppy photos :P
Tarnicus: It's a matter of space. A queen-sized bed fits 2 humans and a couple of cats. A double bed(which is currently there) does not fit 2 humans plus 3 dogs(one giant) and 4 cats :P
or half a Sachys!
Sachys: or half a Sachys!
You're right, I don't think we could fit you in the bed as well :P
Sachys: or half a Sachys!
Tarnicus: You're right, I don't think we could fit you in the bed as well :P
actually, i dont fit in a queensize - even diagonally
dizcology: I actually feel bad. Ninja reflex made me click on the link and activate. This is a game I am interested in, but honestly don't know when I'll have time to play seriously.
Sachys: then i'll have to lend you my flux capacitor so you can make time!
*sigh*... this reminds me that i have back to the future on my backlog. gotta stop buying and ninja-ing games.
IAmSinistar: Eh, check your PMs. I wouldn't normally do this, as the Transcripted devs didn't approve their game being included and see sweet FA from it. But I can rationalise it as buying the other titles for you. Looks like you may get all the Cognition titles, the way the unlocks are going.
Thank you so much!
Yeah, I saw something about that, but I don't think there's another way to get the game.. I mean, I can't find a gamecard for it on Steam (they're listing a demo, but I can't even access that)... so, thanks for finding a breach! ;p
I was also kinda interested on that Super TD thing, looks nice (okay, not as much as Transcripted... this one looks damn good. ;p)
Feimjoll: yeah, if there's someone that just got a game, i ain't givin it to you :o
Sachys: sorry, but i dont get your post in relation to my post - could you clarify please? - its a slo late here, so a good chance its just me!
we're on the topic of giving away games
Sachys: actually, i dont fit in a queensize - even diagonally
Are you the reincarnation of Robert Wadlow? He was almost 9' tall when he died! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Robert_Wadlow.jpg
Sachys: actually, i dont fit in a queensize - even diagonally
Tarnicus: Are you the reincarnation of Robert Wadlow? He was almost 9' tall when he died! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Robert_Wadlow.jpg
He must be fairly tall. I'm 6'4 and I have to curl up a bit to fit in a twin size.
Tarnicus:
I'm six four stood up - but spinal compression and a stoop make me much taller laying down - then of course people are even taller laying down. plus, BIG FEETS!
also, remember pillows etc.
edit: hence -"goddamn chimp hands!"
Post edited August 31, 2013 by Sachys
Stooner: One of my favorite PS2 games.. you play as a dog/wolf ;p
Tarnicus: MunkiSiren would love that. She's already wanting Shelter on GoG where you play as a badger mother. She's completed one animal studies course and is gong to do a captive animal studies one next year if she can get into it.

Gah don't add a Playstation to her birthday wishlist :P
It is also on Wii and PS3 (and there's another one in the Nintendo DS).
The PS2 version was just the 1st release, and the one I played. .p
QC: He must be fairly tall. I'm 6'4 and I have to curl up a bit to fit in a twin size.
Gah, metric please ;-)
Tarnicus: MunkiSiren would love that. She's already wanting Shelter on GoG where you play as a badger mother. She's completed one animal studies course and is gong to do a captive animal studies one next year if she can get into it.

Gah don't add a Playstation to her birthday wishlist :P
Stooner: It is also on Wii and PS3 (and there's another one in the Nintendo DS).
The one on the DS was more of a sequel (but not as good so as I've heard).
QC: He must be fairly tall. I'm 6'4 and I have to curl up a bit to fit in a twin size.
DeMignon: Gah, metric please ;-)
1.9304 meters
Stooner: It is also on Wii and PS3 (and there's another one in the Nintendo DS).
GOGwiiisfun: The one on the DS was more of a sequel (but not as good so as I've heard).
yeah, I know, that's why I said "another one"...
and I can't say about being good or not, my DSi was stolen before I could try it... ;p
DeMignon: Gah, metric please ;-)
QC: 1.9304 meters
Huh, eh .. sorry didn't want to be rude .. or something .. I think I have to go now.