It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: So... What are you playing ?
niniendowarrior: Dragon Age: Origins. Finishing my canon Warden. :D
I wonder how many hours can you play at this game ? It's impressive !
benderz: The net code is perfect. I played with a French player today, it's was like offline versus ! Very good choice, for people who like this kind of games.
niniendowarrior: LOL. I bet playing with someone in opposite timezones will be different. LOL.
Yes, probably :-) But it can't be worst than Street X Tekken between France and Philippines LOL
Post edited August 30, 2013 by benderz
niniendowarrior: Dragon Age: Origins. Finishing my canon Warden. :D
benderz: I wonder how many hours can you play at this game ? It's impressive !
I've finished 2 characters... 1 at 60+ hours and another at 30+ hours... my latest one is around 50+ hours. And, I have to play Awakening next. LOL.
Stooner: Really nice game btw... played for the 1st time few months ago..
I've only played a bit of it. I just wish I knew how to play it well, the controls feel carayzeee D: It seems like something that I could really enjoy if I could just get used to the way the game plays.
benderz: I wonder how many hours can you play at this game ? It's impressive !
niniendowarrior: I've finished 2 characters... 1 at 60+ hours and another at 30+ hours... my latest one is around 50+ hours. And, I have to play Awakening next. LOL.
Nice, have fun mate :-)
niniendowarrior: I've finished 2 characters... 1 at 60+ hours and another at 30+ hours... my latest one is around 50+ hours. And, I have to play Awakening next. LOL.
benderz: Nice, have fun mate :-)
Thanks! One day, I will get KOF. :D
benderz: Nice, have fun mate :-)
niniendowarrior: Thanks! One day, I will get KOF. :D
Good news :-D

Good night, good morning, good afternoon, good evening peeps :-)
Post edited August 30, 2013 by benderz
Stooner: Really nice game btw... played for the 1st time few months ago..
Austrobogulator: I've only played a bit of it. I just wish I knew how to play it well, the controls feel carayzeee D: It seems like something that I could really enjoy if I could just get used to the way the game plays.
That's the thing, I think I just love game with weird controls.. ;p
yeah, it's complicated at first, but after a while it just feels natural (I even mapped the keys for an USB gamepad, works reasonably well too).
Just whatever you do, do not ever try to play it with the mouse.
Heyhey, how's my dawgs!

Or did I miss everything again...

Well, shit. Better get on with the up-repping then ;)
MunkiSiren:
Tarnicus: Hopefully all of these and the Origin keys in the post above it were taken.

Everyone meet my imaginary girlfriend(acccording to Stooner :P). She finally registered on this site last night :)
I knew there was something fishy about a new account immediately doling out games. It's an alt!!! XD
high rated
Does anybody want McPixel.

First reply will get it.
misterlion: Does anybody want McPixel.

First reply will get it.
sure?
misterlion: Does anybody want McPixel.

First reply will get it.
Malv0isin: sure?
PM sent.
Malv0isin: sure?
misterlion: PM sent.
Code received and redeemed! Thank you kindly!
IAmSinistar: Have a good one mate. And ignore Stooner, the rest of us are happy to play along with you that she's real. The ward matron even said we'd get candy if we did.
As long as someone plays along, I'm happy :)
Still have 10% off Toki Tori 2 coupon if anyone is interested.