It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_shelter/post47

In case it isnt grabbed yet.
Checked - both taken. Cheers though!
Sachys: WEIRDO! O_O
That sure wasn't the answer I was looking for :P
Sachys: WEIRDO! O_O
lukslo: That sure wasn't the answer I was looking for :P
chuckles, ok peeps im as usual in and out but wanted to disrupt proceedings.
n speaking of being good / naughty, if your all very good / bad boys / girls / *insert alien race here* there may be something a little later on.

e: urgh did i just say peeps *god kill me now!*
Post edited August 28, 2013 by chezybezy
lukslo: That sure wasn't the answer I was looking for :P
chezybezy: chuckles, ok peeps im as usual in and out but wanted to disrupt proceedings.
n speaking of being good / naughty, if your all very good / bad boys / girls / *insert alien race here* there may be something a little later on.
Hopefully ittle Dew & Star Wolves 2 :D (mwahahahahaha)
chezybezy: e: urgh did i just say peeps *god kill me now!*
It seems you're hanging out with Momo a bit too much lately.

I'm expecting you to start dropping links to simple cute free games that double as devourers of all our free time any minute now.
Post edited August 28, 2013 by joppo
Afternoon/evening people! And good morning for you west coasters here in the US!
CymTyr: Afternoon/evening people! And good morning for you west coasters here in the US!
Good evening CymTyr
I got my hands on Dead Space key (Origin) so I decided it was time to give back to you guys.
First reply gets it
Post edited August 28, 2013 by QuantumLeapFrog
QuantumLeapFrog: I got my hands on Dead Space key so I decided it was time to give back to you guys.
First reply gets it
Steam?
QuantumLeapFrog: I got my hands on Dead Space key so I decided it was time to give back to you guys.
First reply gets it
Aniki: Steam?
I think its Steam/Origin (might not be).

Its origin. Still available if someone wants it.
Post edited August 28, 2013 by QuantumLeapFrog
high rated
Dead Space Origin Key
D*EN-*AK4-DETC-9H6X-AM95
CymTyr: Afternoon/evening people! And good morning for you west coasters here in the US!
Hi-de-hi matey!

QuantumLeapFrog: I got my hands on Dead Space key (Origin) so I decided it was time to give back to you guys.
First reply gets it
Not interested, but +1, thanks!
Du Di Dum Di Dum

hiya everybody
Schnuff: Du Di Dum Di Dum

hiya everybody
hiya !
Aaah, pink hippo is here! :D