It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus:
winged gnu are in!
I tried it and it worked...except I already have it >_> sorry for locking it again.
Austrobogulator: I tried it and it worked...except I already have it >_> sorry for locking it again.
Good job :))
This is the key from my email: LMQL-3HSS-PCEE-7KR4

GOG confirmed the purchase. It should work.
Well I tried it and locked it too. >_> so try again later.

GOG should probably say a code is "locked" instead of invalid, but I guess it's not a high priority.

(thanks and +1 anyway)
Post edited August 30, 2013 by mrcrispy83
Let's see how long we can lock this for XP
mrcrispy83: Well I tried it and locked it too. >_> so try again later.

GOG should probably say a code is "locked" instead of invalid, but I guess it's not a high priority.

(thanks and +1 anyway)
Never had this happen..WTF.
What is this about codes in your email? Is GOG doing a promotional thing?
Don't worry. Someone will get it eventually. It just happens when a bunch of people try to redeem a code at once.

it just means you were giving away something popular. :)
Post edited August 30, 2013 by mrcrispy83
scampywiak: Never had this happen..WTF.
Thanks for the game sugar britches. :) Thankfully multiple attempts don't lock you out like it does on Desura.

Finally ninja'd a code, and it's a game I actually wanted. Had it on CD back when it came out, fun stuff.
I bet my internet data runs out before it unlocks! (it already has, its just a matter of when I get disconnected lol)
scampywiak: Never had this happen..WTF.
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the game sugar britches. :) Thankfully multiple attempts don't lock you out like it does on Desura.

Finally ninja'd a code, and it's a game I actually wanted. Had it on CD back when it came out, fun stuff.
Congrats :P
IAmSinistar: Thanks for the game sugar britches. :) Thankfully multiple attempts don't lock you out like it does on Desura.

At least someone I like got it :P It still says locked to me rather than redeemed.
IAmSinistar: Finally ninja'd a code, and it's a game I actually wanted.
Nice, have fun Sinistar !

And thank you scampywiak :-)
scampywiak:
IAmSinistar:
see, now theres the weird thing, I was sure when I grabbed the code ages ago, and clicked "continue" and it was processing, it shoudl redeem. it didnt.
theres summat GOG needs to sort out methinks!
cheers though scampywiak!