It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: What exactly are you crying about
alexanderthegrea: It's a long, happy story about a girl and a guy.
I watched an episode of Futurama that was quite heartwarming and I began thinking about how lucky I am and I just started. Not a bad reason.
An episode when Leela was in coma?
Futurama is great, has a lot of heartbreaking episodes ;)
samlii: Well since we are giving away coupons here are the ones I have (in order of expiration):

66% OFF Of Orcs And Men
50% OFF Magicka
75% OFF Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
90% OFF Serious Sam 2
50% OFF Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
90% OFF Serious Sam 2
50% OFF Delve Deeper
50% OFF Sengoku
90% OFF Serious Sam 3: BFE
50% OFF Delve Deeper

Just ask if you want one
Can I have the "90% OFF Serious Sam 2", please? ^_^
To go with the coupons being tossed around, here are mine with the expiration dates noted:

(3x) -10% Toki Tori 2+ (Valid until July 11, 2014 13:00 EDT (-4:00 GMT))
(2x) -50% Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Valid until August 28 21:00 EDT (-4:00 GMT) and 29 02:30 EDT (-4:00 GMT))
(1x) -33% Strike Suit Zero (Valid until Sept 5 2:30 EDT (-4:00 GMT))

Just lemme know if you want one (1). :P
alexanderthegrea: It's a long, happy story about a girl and a guy.
I watched an episode of Futurama that was quite heartwarming and I began thinking about how lucky I am and I just started. Not a bad reason.
Superbal: An episode when Leela was in coma?
Nope, it was the one where Fry 's dog Seymour patiently waits for him, year after year, right outside that pizzeria, until he day he closed his eyes for good. Heart melting. Great show!
alexanderthegrea: Nope, it was the one where Fry 's dog Seymour patiently waits for him, year after year, right outside that pizzeria, until he day he closed his eyes for good. Heart melting. Great show!
Yep. That episode is pretty touching...
samlii: Well since we are giving away coupons here are the ones I have (in order of expiration):

66% OFF Of Orcs And Men
50% OFF Magicka
75% OFF Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
90% OFF Serious Sam 2
50% OFF Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army
90% OFF Serious Sam 2
50% OFF Delve Deeper
50% OFF Sengoku
90% OFF Serious Sam 3: BFE
50% OFF Delve Deeper

Just ask if you want one
Whoa.... that's a lot.

[looks around awkwardly]

I guess I have a coupon for 30% off a chocolate bar on the neighborhood mart, if anybody wants it.
Post edited August 26, 2013 by joppo
alexanderthegrea: Nope, it was the one where Fry 's dog Seymour patiently waits for him, year after year, right outside that pizzeria, until he day he closed his eyes for good. Heart melting. Great show!
One picture about this episode

http://31.media.tumblr.com/15059eff8626be843678fb0e70a11cad/tumblr_mlirgg3LVI1s3c4xeo1_500.jpg
Stooner: Yep. That episode is pretty touching...
So many episodes have absolutely heartrending endings. Seymour, Leela's coma, the episodes where they kiss, the recent episode where Fry entered his mother's dream and, when wanting to tell her so much, just hugged her, no words necessary. God, I haven't seen another show that evocative emotionally.
Stooner: Yep. That episode is pretty touching...
alexanderthegrea: So many episodes have absolutely heartrending endings. Seymour, Leela's coma, the episodes where they kiss, the recent episode where Fry entered his mother's dream and, when wanting to tell her so much, just hugged her, no words necessary. God, I haven't seen another show that evocative emotionally.
I don't remember the one with Leela's coma being that emotional for me...
But I need to watch more Fururama... ;p
Seriously?
Several days of stupid cookie game, and now futurama?!

*Prepares poo supernova
Sachys: Seriously?

*Prepares poo supernova
May I inquire as to how one prepares for a poo supernova?
Austrobogulator: May I inquire as to how one prepares for a poo supernova?
You could put a paper bag over your head - but it wont do any good!
Sachys: Seriously?

*Prepares poo supernova
no Futurama, but Fururama..
Stooner: no Futurama, but Fururama..
Well, either way I'm glad we squeezed you out under that cricket green roller to stockpile on friday - seems we need that extra poo!
Stooner: no Futurama, but Fururama..
Sachys: Well, either way I'm glad we squeezed you out under that cricket green roller to stockpile on friday - seems we need that extra poo!
No one squeezed anything out of me.